Amazon B2G1 free on Kinect games

Japakneez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...d_t=201&pf_rd_p=1340405762&pf_rd_i=B0050SYZ2G

Kinect Games: Buy Two, Get One FREE
For a limited time, buy two games, get a third at no additional charge.

To Receive the Promotion:
1. Add three games, referenced below, to your Shopping Cart via the "Add to Shopping Cart" button.
2. When you're finished shopping on our site, click the "Proceed to checkout" button in the Shopping Cart. Your shopping cart must include three qualifying items during the checkout process to qualify for this promotion. Additional conditions are listed below.
3. On the final checkout page, we will discount the lowest-priced item. A promotion credit for the amount of the lowest-priced item will appear in the upper right corner of your Order Summary during the checkout process.
4. Offer valid when products are shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last.
5. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

[quote name='rey6eric']Thanks OP, now I don't have to go to Best Buy. Now hopefully they PM Skyrim and I'm good for Christmas.[/QUOTE]

Same here. The only bad thing is that Amazon is missing a few kinect enabled games such as Forza, Gunstringer, Child of Eden, Yourshape.

Damn... Kinectimals is off the list (assuming because its sold out at BB). That makes it a no-go for me.

edit: Misspoke. Kinectimals is OoS in stores around me; not available for shipping.

[quote name='Japakneez']Same here. The only bad thing is that Amazon is missing a few kinect enabled games such as Forza, Gunstringer, Child of Eden, Yourshape.[/QUOTE]

I was mainly interested in KS1, KS2 and DC2 for the family, but its pretty bad on Amazon's part to exclude those other titles.

I literally just bought DC2 and KS:S2 from Amazon for $25 each before the B2G1 came up. Luckily, I haven't opened either of them, so I'm getting a refund!

bread's done
Back