Amazon Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY (PS3): $39.99

i had the xbox and pc vanilla version, but traded it in the xbox and trying to sell/trade the pc one. then i got the steam version goty, but i want to eventually get the ps3 goty to play the joker maps.

I've been waiting for this damn game to drop in price, and while this is a better price than %50, I'm still waiting for sub $30.

[quote name='DarkPGR']but it sill says $0.00 shipping so it's still a good deal for a brand new GOTY edition, right?[/QUOTE]

$10- 20 too much

[quote name='SkyMasterson']I've been waiting for this damn game to drop in price, and while this is a better price than %50, I'm still waiting for sub $30.[/QUOTE]

I hate to say it, but the game is now out of print. Amazon has had the temporarily out of stock sign up for two months now. Gamestop had a backordered sign up for over a month and recently deleted the item from the computer as unavailable. Not sure why, but the PS3 version is sold out just about everywhere including Target and Best Buy. Maybe it will be re-printed, but I suspect they are preparing to release a new greatest hits type version perhaps without the 3D glasses.

Well what I see is that this is from third-party seller and a description saying, "Greatest Hits Version".
I don't think there is a Greatest Hits version for Batman: AA GOTY.

deal is dead.

the only places i ever saw the goty sold is gamestop, but not target. i never got a chance to check bestbuy, walmart, frys, or any other places though.

hm... so the PS3 GOTY edition includes:

Access to the playable Joker character and Joker Challenge Maps via PlayStation Network.

Does this mean it comes with a redeemable code?... there's a gamestop near me that apparently has a used copy in stock, but i'm not sure if I need to make sure there's anything inside the case besides 2 pairs of glasses

[quote name='ItsaMeMario']hm... so the PS3 GOTY edition includes:

Access to the playable Joker character and Joker Challenge Maps via PlayStation Network.

Does this mean it comes with a redeemable code?... there's a gamestop near me that apparently has a used copy in stock, but i'm not sure if I need to make sure there's anything inside the case besides 2 pairs of glasses[/QUOTE]
The joker extras are free for any PS3 version of Asylum. I bought a used copy of the original and downloading them was the first thing I did. No code needed.

[quote name='Jhuntley']The joker extras are free for any PS3 version of Asylum. I bought a used copy of the original and downloading them was the first thing I did. No code needed.[/QUOTE]

cool, thanks!

I've been waiting on a deal for the 360 version FOREVER. I'll be honest- I'm one of the few people who admits to liking 3D when it's used right, and I've heard this game uses it well. And since I skipped on Arkham Asylum, it's more and more tempting to just take my chances with a used copy from GS every day.

bread's done
Back