Amazon BF3 $20 credit.

rbanke

CAGiversary!
So I pre-ordered the ps3 version and received $20 credit, but it turns out the people I was going to play with aren't really playing and I have a couple other friends on the 360 that want me to pick up that version. I was thinking of ordering the 360 version from amazon since it currently has the $20 promo. My question is, will I qualify for the credit since I already got it for the ps3 version? Does it matter since its a separate order/sku?

Thanks

The promotion isn't specific to whether its Xbox or PS3 so I would say you only get one credit whether you buy one format or the other. You could always create a new account.

The promotion is limited to one per customer.
Qualifying customers are limited to one promotional credit for the lifetime of the promotion.
The promotion is valid for a limited time only. Amazon reserves the right to cancel it at any time.
If you do not purchase the qualifying item when the promotion is in effect or during any preceding pre-order period, if applicable, the promotional credit will not apply.
The promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages.
The promotion applies only to items sold and shipped by Amazon.com. The same items sold by other sellers (e.g. Target) do not qualify.
Items sold by Warehouse Deals are not eligible for this promotion.
If you return the qualifying items purchased to obtain the promotional credit, we will subtract the value of the promotional credit from your return credit.
Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click. The offer may not be combined with other offers.
Offer good while supplies last.
Void where prohibited.

bread's done
Back