Amazon Black Friday Blu-Ray & DVD Sale

this has gotta be a fluke... HITS is plural...one movie under $15 which has been under $15 for now hours can not seriously account for HITS

[quote name='GuardianE']There were supposed to be hundreds? Link please.[/quote]
hundreds "as low as" 10.95.....doesn't meant they ALL will be. that's just the starting price point ya know

Just keep refreshing, guys! Just like with the video games, they're going to update them and when they do, since they're taking more time, I bet they're getting more titles ready as well. I just can't imagine Amazon screwing up a heavily advertised deal like this when they knew they would be going up against b&m stores. Stay tuned and keep clicking. I'm seeing this one though!!!

Edit: Damn. Well slap me around and call me Susie...I think we've been bamboozled, boys!!!

yay... im glad i put them in my cart... im in for Shooter and Iron-Man...

good luck today on your purchases everyone time to go to sleep...

[quote name='shadowkast']hundreds "as low as" 10.95.....doesn't meant they ALL will be. that's just the starting price point ya know[/QUOTE]

Right, but click the BF deals for Blu-Rays... weak

[quote name='lunatic1']yay... im glad i put them in my cart... im in for Shooter and Iron-Man...

good luck today on your purchases everyone time to go to sleep...[/quote]

Exactly what I got. Good Luck and Good Night everyone.

Finally! I waited all night long for Kung Fu Panda to drop $1 in price! Happy Thanksfuckingiving to all my fellow CAGS!!!

Order placed for Iron Man with my pre-order for Dark Knight. I figure if they do actually get some decent Bluray deals up, I'll be getting more than $25 anyway to make that free shipping.

Placed my order ASAP for Iron Man and Kung-Fu Panda along with some other stuff for gifts I added while waiting. Night folks! (Work tomorrow... *grumble*)

I had the SD iron man in cart for me pop and it dropped $4 more dollars to $8 something. Im questioning iron man still... 14... thats a deal? Kinda yeah but come one... this day only happens once a year!!

[quote name='Ravenous']So these are the only fucking choices? fuck you Amazon.[/quote]

Wow, some people just can't be pleased.

dude u gotta be fucken kidding me. i stayed up this late for a few BD to price drop. i didnt even want iron man or kfp

Got Indy yesterday for $2 more and order is shipping soon and not cancellable. Oh well. Happy about the Iron Man though. Sleep time. Good luck to all today!

EDIT: Whoah, the order I just placed with Iron Man is already past the cancellation stage too. Eep.

-HM

the $50 off when you buy six deal is kinda decent...i added 6 i'd want (i had to struggle to find 6 i wanted with their limited selection) and it came out to a couple bucks over 90...

i just don't feel like 15 per blu is that great unless i really wanted it and was planning on paying full price for it.

but i didn't stay up all night waiting to save a couple bucks on a blu-ray either :lol:

[quote name='morphineseason']"Under $15" = $14.99

Well played Amazon, well played.

*slow clap*[/quote]

Indeed. :^o

Iron Man BR= $15
Kung-Fu Panda BR (never seen the film, but I like the cast and the story=$15
Mad Men Season 1 BR=$18

Good.
Night.

in for kung fu panda. good night everyone. gotta get up to hit the mall in a couple hours. girls and their clothes :x

bread's done
Back