Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Lightning Deals Every Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5198]10321[/IMG-R][preview]Amazon Black Friday Deals Week kicks off now! According to Amazon, "These limited-supply offers will go quickly but we'll add new ones throughout the day, every day". We'll try to keep this post as up-to-date as possible, but check the Amazon Black Friday Deals Week Page often so you don't miss out!

iconamazon.gif
Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Video Games

Tuesday's Deals (discussion starts here)
Clues or Guesses listed below. Title and price revealed at times listed below.

6AM PST / 9AM EST
:360: Smackdown vs Raw 2010 $39.98

8AM PST / 11AM EST
:360: Saw $39.98

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:pc: Bioshock $4.99
:wii: Bakugan Battle Brawlers $25
:ps3: Need for Speed: Undercover $10

10AM PST / 1PM EST
:360: Batman Arkham Asylum [Collector's Edition] $49.99

12PM PST / 3PM EST

iconamazon.gif
Assassins Creed II $49.98
:ds: Metallic Rose DS Lite $97.98
:360: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 $23.99
:360: Midnight Club: LA $10
:wii: Carnival Games $10

3PM PST / 6PM EST
:360: Tekken 6 Limited Edition Bundle $59.98

6PM PST / 9PM EST
:360: Tales of Vesperia $14.98

8PM PST / 11PM EST
:360: Star Ocean: The Last Hope $25.98

[/preview]

Upcoming Featured Deals (thanks, Darkchaos91)

Tuesday:

• :360: DJ Hero Bundle with Turntable
Wednesday:

• :360: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
  • :ps3: Guitar Hero Smash Hits
  • :wii: Rapala: We Fish with Rod Bundle
Thursday:

• :wii: We Ski and Snowboard
  • :ps3: Tekken 6
Friday:

• :ds: Nintendo DSi Bundle with 5 Pre-installed Titles
  • :360: Xbox 360 Bundle with 2 Games
  • :360: Xbox 360 Limited-Edition Console
  • :ps3: PlayStation 120 GB Bundle with 2 Games

Deal History

Monday's Lightning Deals - Expired:[hiddenlist]

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:wii: New Play Control! Pikmin $14.98
:ps3: COD 4: GOTY Edition $25
:360: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:ps3: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:wii: Big Beach Sports $10
:360: UFC 2009 Undisputed $25

12PM PST / 3PM EST Guesses or Clues below:
:wii: COD: World at War $27
:ds: Nintendo DS Lite Crimson/Black $97.98
[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
Some pretty good stuff actually. Im not too into Rockband games or id buy one of them. I already have UFC but that deal is amazing for it.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Wow, not impressed by the prices ;)[/QUOTE]
Wow the 2 year old COD4 for $25 thats no deal lol Rock Band Prices are fail :bomb:

[quote name='slowdive21']I think someone has it for $50 on BF. These are 99.99 retail now.[/QUOTE]

That's RB1 SE, and from what I hear the instruments are improved on RB2 SE.

I got Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. This is my first COD game, so I am pretty excited about it.

I think it was at 10% claimed 3 minutes into the deal

These are some good deals going on already but I do have one question.

Are these the only deals they are going to do for Black Friday (all the deals listed through Friday that is)? I mean don't they do a B2G1 deal or anything ever?

[quote name='dusbbal2008']i claimed ufc and it shows the discounted price in my cart but when i proceed to checkout it is the original price[/QUOTE]

same here

[quote name='slowdive21']I think someone has it for $50 on BF. These are 99.99 retail now.[/QUOTE]

Wal-mart has rock band 1 bundle for $50 on black friday, so amazon figures they put rock band 2 for $20 more and you get wireless instruments, superior game, etc.

anyway, nothing for me. Was debating rock band 2 but I have rock band 1 with those instruments. I'd rather just buy rock band 2 separately.

on that note, the handheld deal will most likely be the ds lite for $98 since amazon has matched wal-mart's bf deals in all their lightning deals today.

Was gonna bite on COD4 but it's $25...GS has it just shy of $22 (complete...although used) after Edge and CAG16 and I have credit to burn.

[quote name='sking29']These are some good deals going on already but I do have one question.

Are these the only deals they are going to do for Black Friday (all the deals listed through Friday that is)? I mean don't they do a B2G1 deal or anything ever?[/QUOTE]

where have you been.. that is so 2 weeks ago

I put the RB2 bundle in my cart to see if my brother wants it. $70 is pretty good, but I hate the RB guitar.

Anyone know if the RB2 guitar is improved over the first one?

[quote name='Saint Noir']Big Beach Sports is going the fastest... that's right. Bah Amazon... guess I will hit the Target deal.[/QUOTE]

People love their Wii shovelware. ;)

I tried to add the ufc deal to my cart, but the full price shows up instead, so I remove it from my cart and try to add it again but it says the deal is already "claimed".. this sucks!

[quote name='Marcoaurelius']where have you been.. that is so 2 weeks ago[/QUOTE]

I wish that had been 2 weeks ago. I have been stalking Amazon like mad lately and all their deals have been lackluster so far. :)

I just couldn't wait since I don't own rockband, so I bit on the PS3 version w/ my 20 video game credit from MW2. Which brought it down to 50 dollars.

apparently the discount is not working correctly for ufc because i added it on two different accounts and both show the discount in cart but not on the checkout page. please let me know if anyone is actually able to use the lightning deal discount on ufc undisputed

[quote name='dusbbal2008']i claimed ufc and it shows the discounted price in my cart but when i proceed to checkout it is the original price[/QUOTE]

thats happened to me. just send amazon an email and they will issue you a refund

[quote name='saiyajinsc']I tried to add the ufc deal to my cart, but the full price shows up instead, so I remove it from my cart and try to add it again but it says the deal is already "claimed".. this sucks![/QUOTE]

You need to go all the way. They will take the discount out at the end. Did the same for me with the COD game but once it goes to the final step, it shows off the discount price. At least it should...

Tempted by RB2 SE 360 @ $70 but all I need is the drum kit (have the game, MS wireless and Logitech mics, and buku GH guitars). Still, if it was a bit less I'd be tempted just to have the RB2 guitar for comparison.

[quote name='ScottBigGame']I put the RB2 bundle in my cart to see if my brother wants it. $70 is pretty good, but I hate the RB guitar.

Anyone know if the RB2 guitar is improved over the first one?[/QUOTE]

supposedly the strum bar is less mushy and it has an auto calibrate feature. Other than that it is a sunburst color instead of black and thats about it.

I grabbed RB2 SE for the 360. $70 is a pretty sweet price. You can probably find it a little cheaper eventually, but for me the $10-$20 savings are not worth the wait and fighting other people over it. Plus I don't have to pay tax this way.
I used the Amazon promotional $100 code that I received from buying the 360 a couple of weeks ago.

[quote name='NedHead']Wow people will buy anything for Wii if it's cheap enough.[/QUOTE]

Yep, there's the casual gaming crowd at its best. Will buy any cheap game and anything that comes with white plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back