Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Lightning Deals Every Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5198]10321[/IMG-R][preview]Amazon Black Friday Deals Week kicks off now! According to Amazon, "These limited-supply offers will go quickly but we'll add new ones throughout the day, every day". We'll try to keep this post as up-to-date as possible, but check the Amazon Black Friday Deals Week Page often so you don't miss out!

iconamazon.gif
Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Video Games

Tuesday's Deals (discussion starts here)
Clues or Guesses listed below. Title and price revealed at times listed below.

6AM PST / 9AM EST
:360: Smackdown vs Raw 2010 $39.98

8AM PST / 11AM EST
:360: Saw $39.98

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:pc: Bioshock $4.99
:wii: Bakugan Battle Brawlers $25
:ps3: Need for Speed: Undercover $10

10AM PST / 1PM EST
:360: Batman Arkham Asylum [Collector's Edition] $49.99

12PM PST / 3PM EST

iconamazon.gif
Assassins Creed II $49.98
:ds: Metallic Rose DS Lite $97.98
:360: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 $23.99
:360: Midnight Club: LA $10
:wii: Carnival Games $10

3PM PST / 6PM EST
:360: Tekken 6 Limited Edition Bundle $59.98

6PM PST / 9PM EST
:360: Tales of Vesperia $14.98

8PM PST / 11PM EST
:360: Star Ocean: The Last Hope $25.98

[/preview]

Upcoming Featured Deals (thanks, Darkchaos91)

Tuesday:

• :360: DJ Hero Bundle with Turntable
Wednesday:

• :360: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
  • :ps3: Guitar Hero Smash Hits
  • :wii: Rapala: We Fish with Rod Bundle
Thursday:

• :wii: We Ski and Snowboard
  • :ps3: Tekken 6
Friday:

• :ds: Nintendo DSi Bundle with 5 Pre-installed Titles
  • :360: Xbox 360 Bundle with 2 Games
  • :360: Xbox 360 Limited-Edition Console
  • :ps3: PlayStation 120 GB Bundle with 2 Games

Deal History

Monday's Lightning Deals - Expired:[hiddenlist]

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:wii: New Play Control! Pikmin $14.98
:ps3: COD 4: GOTY Edition $25
:360: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:ps3: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:wii: Big Beach Sports $10
:360: UFC 2009 Undisputed $25

12PM PST / 3PM EST Guesses or Clues below:
:wii: COD: World at War $27
:ds: Nintendo DS Lite Crimson/Black $97.98
[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='J7.']I clicked that throughout the day but I haven't seen 90% of these deals. Did they all sell out in seconds and get removed from the listings?[/QUOTE]
Hardly any sold out in seconds, you just simply missed them apparently. They get removed after they sell out.

[quote name='FurryCurry']This DJ hero deal has to be good. I mean REALLY good. Like $60-70 good.[/QUOTE]

I just can't believe it will go that low because it comes with hardware. I think 80 at the lowest. I'd pick it up for that.

Does anyone know what time the DJ Hero deal goes up? Is it one of those throughout the day things, or the main deal, which is posted all day long (ALA EA Sports Active)?

Thanks

[quote name='TheHiei']Does anyone know what time the DJ Hero deal goes up? Is it one of those throughout the day things, or the main deal, which is posted all day long (ALA EA Sports Active)?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing we will find out what time it goes live at 3AM where we see the clues. I got a feeling it will be a lightning deal and will probably go real fast if priced right. I would be shocked to see it as a deal posted all day long. If it is posted all day long, it won't be cheap enough for me to want it. lol

[quote name='J7.']Did Amazon do their chosen ones yet... those deals where only a few hundred or thousand get selected for special uber savings on items?[/QUOTE]

Nah I don't think they're doing that shit this year. Instead, they have some "add a wishlist" bullshit where you modify a wishlist, add to it, create a new wishlist and you have a chance to win the crap that you put onto said wishlist.

They're not doing the 12/25 days of XMas this year, or at least, probably won't announce it until after Thanksgiving.

[quote name='FurryCurry']This DJ hero deal has to be good. I mean REALLY good. Like $60-70 good.[/QUOTE]
That would be good, but I must agree with the above poster on that it probably won't drop below $80 due to the periph.

[quote name='MachineGunMing']Anyone know if they are still having a PS3 bundle? I noticed they took it off the upcoming deals.[/QUOTE]

NOOOOOOOO! I was counting on this one.

Todays deal were sub par.

Also, I have an itching inclination that amazon is cooking up a nice package for the ps3. thats y they took it down.

they are like

"walmart has a better bundle then us."
"fuk it, lets match them like we have done everything else."

and gomikeoh is like
"hey thats fine with me, its better that I dont camp out!"

and amazon is like

"i like money, lol."

Where are you guys seeing the upcoming deals? I cant seem to find them anywhere. Also did you guys notice that some games are $44, I just did a quick search for borderlands and it was at this price. From a quick look at the bottom of the page I also seen BL and DAO. Sorry if this is a repost.

[quote name='urmomlikesme']Where are you guys seeing the upcoming deals? I cant seem to find them anywhere. Also did you guys notice that some games are $44, I just did a quick search for borderlands and it was at this price. From a quick look at the bottom of the page I also seen BL and DAO. Sorry if this is a repost.[/QUOTE]

I believe they're price-matching Wal-mart and Target!

[quote name='lllGurulll']Well, I bit on the Sports Active deal. Hope it is worth it.[/QUOTE]

Not worth it! Maybe worth it for soccer moms, but a real man, there is bowflex! and steroids.

[quote name='J7.']I clicked that throughout the day but I haven't seen 90% of these deals. Did they all sell out in seconds and get removed from the listings?[/QUOTE]

They were shown in the video game section of the black friday deals.

However, I am using Opera and for some reason the box that shows all the deals will NOT show up in Opera. No clue why, but it sucks. So I'm using IE for Amazon Black Friday week.

[quote name='bardockkun']Even if DJ Hero is $80 (with $40 game credit) I'll probably pick it up. That game kinda beckons...[/QUOTE]

Do you mean?

$80 after a $40 game credit?

Or.

$80 and then you get a $40 game credit ($40 after a $40 game credit)?

I think that deal with the credit will be dead come tomorrow. I can't see them mixing it up like that. Pun not intended but holla atcha boi for pullin it off!

[quote name='gomikeoh']Not worth it! Maybe worth it for soccer moms, but a real man, there is bowflex! and steroids.[/QUOTE]
Well it is for the wife so, meh. heh

Screw the bowflex though. I don't need a $1500 clothes hanger.:lol:

[quote name='FurryCurry']Do you mean?

Or.

I think that deal with the credit will be dead come tomorrow. I can't see them mixing it up like that. Pun not intended but holla atcha boi for pullin it off![/QUOTE]

Well the DJ Hero listing says the $40 Hero credit is good through November 27th, so...

[quote name='Dalerax']Well the DJ Hero listing says the $40 Hero credit is good through November 27th, so...[/QUOTE]

someone grab a screenshot! quick!

[quote name='FurryCurry']Do you mean?

Or.

I think that deal with the credit will be dead come tomorrow. I can't see them mixing it up like that. Pun not intended but holla atcha boi for pullin it off![/QUOTE]
Originally, $80 wand get me $40 credit, but more I think about it...I Really want that game. So even if it was $80 and that's it I may get it still.

[quote name='Penguin1084']ok nap time! see you guys at 2:30ish est![/QUOTE]

is that thenext deal? so 130 am central? sorry just now checking out this thread.

exactly which link do i want? i dont really see anything in the one from the original post.

[quote name='41down']is that thenext deal? so 130 am central? sorry just now checking out this thread.

exactly which link do i want? i dont really see anything in the one from the original post.[/QUOTE]

hints go up at 3:00 am, dotd goes live at that time as well.

I figure I start trying to wake up at 2:30 so i'm wide awake by 3. haha.

ok seriously napping now -.-

[quote name='bardockkun']Originally, $80 wand get me $40 credit, but more I think about it...I Really want that game. So even if it was $80 and that's it I may get it still.[/QUOTE]
Technically it's 80 right now given the $40 credit.

[quote name='pjb16']Technically it's 80 right now given the $40 credit.[/QUOTE]

$70 actually with $10 off coupon DJHERO10.

L4D2 and Borderlands are $44.00 at Amazon now. I want to pull the trigger but im afraid they will be cheaper this friday...

I am in the same dilema. I want to get DRagon Age origins And Borderlands now for 44 , but afraid at least Dragon Age will go down to 34.99 on FRiday. I have a question will amazon.com lower the price if I called them if the price goes down 2 days after purchasing the game?

Yeah, don't buy anything until BF. I pulled the trigger a little too early on a couple items last year and they dropped in price by BF. :p

Why do these pre-BF deals on Amazon remind me of Lord of the Rings?

"Steady....Steady...."

Last edited by a moderator:
So are these basicly the "Let's get rid of our shitty games before the good ones go on sale" or are the Black Friday deals going to suck too? I have to admit I'm a little pissed I missed the RB2 deal..could have got it for $50 with the credit I have.

So they lowered the price on Left 4 Dead 2, might have to bite, but I could get it for $35 at Best Buy on Friday. Hmmm, the dilemmas :)

[quote name='mkm1998']Why do these pre-BF deals on Amazon remind me of Lord of the Rings?

"Steady....Steady...."[/QUOTE]

Lol very well put. I bought Dragon Age and Marvel Ult Alliance a few weeks ago and greatly regret both, waste $30 +

[quote name='One4Deuce']So they lowered the price on Left 4 Dead 2, might have to bite, but I could get it for $35 at Best Buy on Friday. Hmmm, the dilemmas :)[/QUOTE]
Or you could get it at amazon on friday for 35 with no tax, free shipping, and you wont have to bust someone in the back of the head to get to the game section of best buy. No dilemma for me.

After getting back from work and checking my cart, UFC is now showing correctly at $25. Although now I realize I am out of the ECA codes I had applied to my account, so I will pass.

[quote name='Moravagine']After getting back from work and checking my cart, UFC is now showing correctly at $25. Although now I realize I am out of the ECA codes I had applied to my account, so I will pass.[/QUOTE]

All ECA discounts are gone, and it looks like they aren't ever coming back. I'd suggest not continuing to pass on deals, because that's the cheapest you will get...

[quote name='genfuyung']Or you could get it at amazon on friday for 35 with no tax, free shipping, and you wont have to bust someone in the back of the head to get to the game section of best buy. No dilemma for me.[/QUOTE]

QFT. I'd love if Amazon matched the L4D2 deal earlier in the week just so I don't have to worry about it Friday, though. Odds of that happening are probably slim, I'd imagine.

[quote name='bigredvan14']All ECA discounts are gone, and it looks like they aren't ever coming back. I'd suggest not continuing to pass on deals, because that's the cheapest you will get...[/QUOTE]

I used one as recently as last week. If you applied codes of a certain type to your cart but never ordered anything, they would stay active until you did. I must have used my last one on my previous order.

I'm passing on the deal because it would have been under $20 with a code (since the 10% is taken off the pre-lightning deal price). At $25, it isn't any better than Walmarts BF price except for tax.

[quote name='bigredvan14']All ECA discounts are gone, and it looks like they aren't ever coming back. I'd suggest not continuing to pass on deals, because that's the cheapest you will get...

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I really regret signing up for ECA now.

i'm tempted to use my $20 coupon from modern warfare 2 to get L4D2 for $24. But if it actually goes for 35 on black friday I will feel pretty dumb. i think I might just be getting greedy, its only a $9 difference. Any thoughts anyone?

[quote name='Fakinmail123']i'm tempted to use my $20 coupon from modern warfare 2 to get L4D2 for $24. But if it actually goes for 35 on black friday I will feel pretty dumb. i think I might just be getting greedy, its only a $9 difference. Any thoughts anyone?[/QUOTE]

To be honest, I would expect Amazon to match pretty much any deal from any big retailer, so I would put my money on Left 4 Dead 2 being 35 bucks on Friday.

[quote name='Moravagine']I used one as recently as last week. If you applied codes of a certain type to your cart but never ordered anything, they would stay active until you did. I must have used my last one on my previous order.[/QUOTE]

All "applied" ECA codes have been deactivated. All unused "J" codes no longer work. The ECA discount has been completely neutralized, unless you still have an open preorder that used one, in which case you may be able to have Amazon's customer service add items to that open order.

[quote name='Fakinmail123']i'm tempted to use my $20 coupon from modern warfare 2 to get L4D2 for $24. But if it actually goes for 35 on black friday I will feel pretty dumb. i think I might just be getting greedy, its only a $9 difference. Any thoughts anyone?[/QUOTE]

Wait. Amazon will match I bet.

with standard shipping how soon will amazon ship to CA? i've been waiting for L4D2... I can get it at target and purchase at amazon than return it to target...

day 2 here we go. Just purchased uncharted 2 today at full price instead of ac2 or buzz quiz world.... so hoping for ANY deal on any of those two games

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back