Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Lightning Deals Every Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5198]10321[/IMG-R][preview]Amazon Black Friday Deals Week kicks off now! According to Amazon, "These limited-supply offers will go quickly but we'll add new ones throughout the day, every day". We'll try to keep this post as up-to-date as possible, but check the Amazon Black Friday Deals Week Page often so you don't miss out!

iconamazon.gif
Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Video Games

Tuesday's Deals (discussion starts here)
Clues or Guesses listed below. Title and price revealed at times listed below.

6AM PST / 9AM EST
:360: Smackdown vs Raw 2010 $39.98

8AM PST / 11AM EST
:360: Saw $39.98

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:pc: Bioshock $4.99
:wii: Bakugan Battle Brawlers $25
:ps3: Need for Speed: Undercover $10

10AM PST / 1PM EST
:360: Batman Arkham Asylum [Collector's Edition] $49.99

12PM PST / 3PM EST

iconamazon.gif
Assassins Creed II $49.98
:ds: Metallic Rose DS Lite $97.98
:360: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 $23.99
:360: Midnight Club: LA $10
:wii: Carnival Games $10

3PM PST / 6PM EST
:360: Tekken 6 Limited Edition Bundle $59.98

6PM PST / 9PM EST
:360: Tales of Vesperia $14.98

8PM PST / 11PM EST
:360: Star Ocean: The Last Hope $25.98

[/preview]

Upcoming Featured Deals (thanks, Darkchaos91)

Tuesday:

• :360: DJ Hero Bundle with Turntable
Wednesday:

• :360: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
  • :ps3: Guitar Hero Smash Hits
  • :wii: Rapala: We Fish with Rod Bundle
Thursday:

• :wii: We Ski and Snowboard
  • :ps3: Tekken 6
Friday:

• :ds: Nintendo DSi Bundle with 5 Pre-installed Titles
  • :360: Xbox 360 Bundle with 2 Games
  • :360: Xbox 360 Limited-Edition Console
  • :ps3: PlayStation 120 GB Bundle with 2 Games

Deal History

Monday's Lightning Deals - Expired:[hiddenlist]

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:wii: New Play Control! Pikmin $14.98
:ps3: COD 4: GOTY Edition $25
:360: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:ps3: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:wii: Big Beach Sports $10
:360: UFC 2009 Undisputed $25

12PM PST / 3PM EST Guesses or Clues below:
:wii: COD: World at War $27
:ds: Nintendo DS Lite Crimson/Black $97.98
[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
alright so

Walmart:
Ps3 Slim + Arkham Asylum + inFamous + Dark Knight Blu Ray = 300

Amazon (need more input here)
Ps3 Slim + 2 Unknown games = 300 (?)

Best Buy
Ps3 Slim + Ratchet Black + Little Big Planet = 300

Gamestop
Ps3 Slim + Little Big Planet GOTY + God of War collection = 300

Also instore deals/doorbusters etc?
i could have swore Gamestop will start its "doorbusters" the days prior to Black Friday

[quote name='Diebythesword']Maybe the limited edition of the game from a classic series is Raiden IV![/QUOTE]

I'd buy it for $15-20.

[quote name='cRodz']those words only go against the word of the God almighty!
i really want Raiden :cry:

is that in store or online?[/QUOTE]

Its only 30 at Gamestop or 33 on Amazon right now :D

....well Yesterday on Monday for Silver Members it was being sold online, not sure about the actual day though

[quote name='cRodz']alright so

Walmart:
Ps3 Slim + Arkham Asylum + inFamous + Dark Knight Blu Ray = 300

Amazon (need more input here)
Ps3 Slim + 2 Unknown games = 300 (?)

Best Buy
Ps3 Slim + Ratchet Black + Little Big Planet = 300

Gamestop
Ps3 Slim + Little Big Planet GOTY + God of War collection = 300

Also instore deals/doorbusters etc?
i could have swore Gamestop will start its "doorbusters" the days prior to Black Friday[/QUOTE]

I should go back and check the ad again but I thought it was only the BB bundle that came with the GOTY version of LBP while Gamestop's was the old version.

Anyway, here's to hoping Amazon's deal tops them all and doesn't sell out in 10 seconds after becoming available. >_< I'm still hoping it's two games of our choice, within a certain price range. Along with maybe some competitive sales on other games.

[quote name='Dougthead']I plan on getting Arkham and AC2. Anyone have any guesses as to what Arkham Asylum will be going for?[/QUOTE]

likely $40, hoping for under $30.

"Get ready to rumble"
Most likely Ready 2 Rumble, but at first look, I thought it might be a Dual Shock 3 controller. Although very unlikely, that would be nice

[quote name='Virsago']likely $40, hoping for under $30.[/QUOTE]

Sounds about right, I would expect it to be anywhere from 29.99 to 39.99. I have a strange feeling it might be a deal on the collector's edition since they seem to have a lot of those still in stock

If I have $20 game credit from amazon ( from MW2 deal ) and I buy a game that is say $10, will it use up all my game credit on that one game, or will I still have ten dollars left? I'm thinking of getting Bioshock during the lightning deal, which I assume will be under 20.

It would be nice to get Star Ocean, but I am still on the fence about buying a 360. The fact that everyone I know who has had one has had their system break makes me reluctant. I know Microsoft will fix it, but they should have made s system that worked in the first place.

[quote name='Apathetic-Irony']Won't that be $60 at release like Bioshock was?[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's going to be a $60 release, but the positives is it will more than likely add a few things the 360 one didn't have and it will be one disc rather than 3(at least i think its 3 idk lol)

Eh, I'd bet Bioshock is the PC game, to match Best Buy's BF ad. If the suspected Assassin's Creed 2 text didn't match the box, I'd figure it was the original PC game too.

Can I ask that a new thread get created each day for these deals? I am lazy and it's hard to find where the new guesses start.

Okay, I have a question. I have $20 in credit, so do you think it's worth it to get Dragon Age and L4D2 now, and it cost me $68, or wait and see it if drops lower, however, it isn't set it stone that I could get it then.

I hope they aggressively price Star Ocean, it's one of the few 360 JRPGs I don't have.... now if they could have a sale on Magna Carta 2 also I'd be set :D

However it's not even funny how HUGE my backlog is right now. Why can't I just win the lottery once or twice so I can retire in peace ;)

[quote name='hosslogan']Okay, I have a question. I have $20 in credit, so do you think it's worth it to get Dragon Age and L4D2 now, and it cost me $68, or wait and see it if drops lower, however, it isn't set it stone that I could get it then.[/QUOTE]
I would wait till Black Friday and if nothing then go ahead and buy it. I'm holding out and hoping they have a B2G1 free deal.

[quote name='StarYoshi']I hope they aggressively price Star Ocean, it's one of the few 360 JRPGs I don't have.... now if they could have a sale on Magna Carta 2 also I'd be set :D

However it's not even funny how HUGE my backlog is right now. Why can't I just win the lottery once or twice so I can retire in peace ;)[/QUOTE]

I hope so too, considering the ps3 version is coming out early next year. I haven't heard very good reviews on the game, but if its around $20 I'll get it. I would also like to see a sale on Magna Carta 2! As well as Dragonball: Raging Blast which is still oddly at $56.99 and i doubt it's selling well.

I hope they do a deal on the 120gb hard drive for 360. I want to replace the 6g that came with my pro.

[quote name='skubish']Can I ask that a new thread get created each day for these deals? I am lazy and it's hard to find where the new guesses start.[/QUOTE]
this

I think the first game at 6am will be Fight Night Round 4 for both PS3/360 at $24.99. Calling it now...too bad I already have it. Awesome game, especially if you're a boxing fan.

[quote name='seen']I believe the first deal in less than 30 minutes will be Fight Night Round 4 for $30-35.[/QUOTE]

So many people got their hopes up about FNR4 yesterday only to see them crushed... that's why I'm predicting Punchout for today.

Question: If I add a Lightning Deal to my shopping cart, is one effectively "reserved" for me? I'd hate to have to have like 3 separate shipments if there's that many things I want today.

[quote name='probin74243']So many people got their hopes up about FNR4 yesterday only to see them crushed... that's why I'm predicting Punchout for today.[/QUOTE]

Nah, it won't be Punchout. It'll be FNR4 for sure. At least, I think it will...that term is synonymous with real boxing. I doubt they'd use Buffer's catch phrase for Punchout.

Second deal is too obviously "Saw" - the video game.

I guess a lot of CAG's don't get email or noticed my post above; according to Amazon.com today's deals are for xbox 360 items only!

[quote name='seen']Today's Lightning Deals are only for Xbox 360 items.[/QUOTE]

Fail. One of the clues even says "Hit the streets in this PS3 racing game"

Dear Amazon.com Customer,
As someone who has purchased video games at Amazon.com, you might like to know that Amazon's Gold Box has been taken over by Xbox 360 video games for today only.

Eh, goldbox, lightning deals all is similar to me. I guess a few other console games will be in the mix.

Holy crap, wtf I'm not gettng Smackdown vs Raw 2010....

[quote name='seen']Dear Amazon.com Customer,
As someone who has purchased video games at Amazon.com, you might like to know that Amazon's Gold Box has been taken over by Xbox 360 video games for today only.[/QUOTE]

that is the gold box deals there are other lighting deals that are outside of the gold box

smackdown = crapdown :)

Wouldnt it be funny if the above paradox caused the collapse of the internet/end of the world...

I mean its obvious that emails are never wrong, so todays gold box deals can only be for Xbox360 games. Yet, we all know that there are never any typos on the internet so there has to be a PS3 racing game at 9AM.

I can feel the fabric of time and space unraveling as we speak!

If 39.98 is going to be the price point for these games then I don't think I'll be getting anything today. Except maybe Assassins Creed 2...

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']WWE SVR 2010! 360 only! LOL...who uses that phrase for wrestling?

Oh well...[/QUOTE]

Buffer did back in 1992....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back