Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Lightning Deals Every Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5198]10321[/IMG-R][preview]Amazon Black Friday Deals Week kicks off now! According to Amazon, "These limited-supply offers will go quickly but we'll add new ones throughout the day, every day". We'll try to keep this post as up-to-date as possible, but check the Amazon Black Friday Deals Week Page often so you don't miss out!

iconamazon.gif
Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Video Games

Tuesday's Deals (discussion starts here)
Clues or Guesses listed below. Title and price revealed at times listed below.

6AM PST / 9AM EST
:360: Smackdown vs Raw 2010 $39.98

8AM PST / 11AM EST
:360: Saw $39.98

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:pc: Bioshock $4.99
:wii: Bakugan Battle Brawlers $25
:ps3: Need for Speed: Undercover $10

10AM PST / 1PM EST
:360: Batman Arkham Asylum [Collector's Edition] $49.99

12PM PST / 3PM EST

iconamazon.gif
Assassins Creed II $49.98
:ds: Metallic Rose DS Lite $97.98
:360: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 $23.99
:360: Midnight Club: LA $10
:wii: Carnival Games $10

3PM PST / 6PM EST
:360: Tekken 6 Limited Edition Bundle $59.98

6PM PST / 9PM EST
:360: Tales of Vesperia $14.98

8PM PST / 11PM EST
:360: Star Ocean: The Last Hope $25.98

[/preview]

Upcoming Featured Deals (thanks, Darkchaos91)

Tuesday:

• :360: DJ Hero Bundle with Turntable
Wednesday:

• :360: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
  • :ps3: Guitar Hero Smash Hits
  • :wii: Rapala: We Fish with Rod Bundle
Thursday:

• :wii: We Ski and Snowboard
  • :ps3: Tekken 6
Friday:

• :ds: Nintendo DSi Bundle with 5 Pre-installed Titles
  • :360: Xbox 360 Bundle with 2 Games
  • :360: Xbox 360 Limited-Edition Console
  • :ps3: PlayStation 120 GB Bundle with 2 Games

Deal History

Monday's Lightning Deals - Expired:[hiddenlist]

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:wii: New Play Control! Pikmin $14.98
:ps3: COD 4: GOTY Edition $25
:360: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:ps3: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:wii: Big Beach Sports $10
:360: UFC 2009 Undisputed $25

12PM PST / 3PM EST Guesses or Clues below:
:wii: COD: World at War $27
:ds: Nintendo DS Lite Crimson/Black $97.98
[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='OGHowie']Man, that joystick must be crap if they're selling it for that cheap.[/QUOTE]
I think the fact that they shipped 2.5 million copies of Tekken 5 and sold 10,000 is more the reason :)

Man, I was at work and missed the 5 dollar Bioshock, I would've jumped at that price. I took off of work 30 min early though to try and nab this Tekken deal. Hopefully it's cheap enough because even at 80 I'll probably bite and use it as part of my Christmas.

[quote name='Apostle22']Its painfully obvious to me that the bundle will be the psp bundle with dissidia.....[/QUOTE]

Not correct. Its in the gold box main part which is all 360 games for the day. So it is confirmed it is a 360 game.

[that is if your talking about the "bundle" in 12 minutes]

[quote name='mr_bungle']Except that the bundle has a 360 symbol by it...

Oh, and I missed it earlier. How much did Saw sell for?[/QUOTE]

$40 I think, wasnt a big discount.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Man, I was at work and missed the 5 dollar Bioshock, I would've jumped at that price. I took off of work 30 min early though to try and nab this Tekken deal. Hopefully it's cheap enough because even at 80 I'll probably bite and use it as part of my Christmas.[/QUOTE]

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, but isn't it counter-productive to turn away money for the sake of giving it away?

[quote name='Jodou']You guys are gonna be pissed: it's the Tekken 6 bundle for $60.[/QUOTE]

GAHHH you serious?! LAME!!!

[quote name='OddLogik']GAHHH you serious?! LAME!!![/QUOTE]
Yeah, even if it were for the PS3 I wouldn't touch that deal with a 10 foot pole.

[quote name='confoosious']Actually $60 is a complete rip off. No one here should buy it. Do NOT CLICK ADD TO CART![/QUOTE]
Lol either you're bi-polar or just want them for yourself. I claimed one just so that some poor soul may be saved.

[quote name='confoosious']Actually $60 is a complete rip off. No one here should buy it. Do NOT CLICK ADD TO CART![/QUOTE]
lol

I got in for 1.

[quote name='Jodou']Lol either you're bi-polar or just want them for yourself. I claimed one just so that some poor soul may be saved.[/QUOTE]

I was being what they call facetious.

Question, I have it in my cart but I'm still debating. Will Amazon take it out of my cart or take away the promotion price if I don't buy it within a certain amount of time?

$60 is a good price, not sure what people are complaining about. If it were PS3 I'd probably get it since even though I'm not a big Tekken fan I could use the stick for other games.

Im going to pass because I wanted to get the actually game for a discount, I dont see myself using the fight stick much honestly. Would have bit for 30-40$ but not 60$. Its a good deal for those that would actually use the fight stick tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back