Amazon: Breaking Bad Seasons 1 & 2 Bluray $18.50

Not a bad deal. Scored them each for 11.99 at Ultimate Electronics yesterday. 5.99 on regular DVD. That's insane.

[quote name='DKRobbie']Not a bad deal. Scored them each for 11.99 at Ultimate Electronics yesterday. 5.99 on regular DVD. That's insane.[/QUOTE]

Damn. That would have gotten me to go out of Black Friday.

Best show on TV right now imho. I actually want to re-watch them, but I figure I'll wait. At $37 for both seasons I just can't bite. Especially since the first only has 7 episodes, even though they're amazing.

Was going to order this from Amazon but totally forgot about my order on Deepdiscount. Tried to cancel from Deepdiscount but couldn't cancel it online so I had to sit on hold for 45 minutes only to be told I couldn't cancel it because it was preparing to ship directly from the manufacturer.

Yeah Deep Discount was pissing the hell off of me too so I submitted a cancellation and ordered through Amazon, even though season 1 was a couple bucks more.

Checking my bank account they never refunded two movies I returned to them. Terrible. I go to contact us and it says, "Fill out this form to get help" and there's no form. And now they're closed for the Thanksgiving holiday. What a load of bullshit, I can't believe what happened to this company.

yeah same here, i just went to cancel and it says i am unable to. I wouldn't mind much if they planned on filling the order soon but by their track record its not looking likely.

Kinda hoped it was $9.99 (got spoiled by black friday). I guess I'll wait for another deal, still good prices on Breaking Bad.

[quote name='bones56']yeah same here, i just went to cancel and it says i am unable to. I wouldn't mind much if they planned on filling the order soon but by their track record its not looking likely.[/QUOTE]

This shit happened to me about a week ago. I checked my credit card and there is a pending charge. But I haven't heard from them about it. I emailed. Hopefully I get some sort of response. Sucks I can't cancel and give my business to amazon :(

Excellent price, if you have any interest, buy it!!

If I had to recommend only one current TV, this would be my choice over Mad Men and Dexter!

I tried to cancel my order from Deep Discount and it still shows open, and when I click on cancel again it says no items from this order can be canceled at this time. Is it normal for the order not to be canceled right away, or does that mean they are not letting me cancel?

[quote name='Kaijufan']I tried to cancel my order from Deep Discount and it still shows open, and when I click on cancel again it says no items from this order can be canceled at this time. Is it normal for the order not to be canceled right away, or does that mean they are not letting me cancel?[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me, so I wrote an e-mail to customer service through the help section form stating that it was totally unacceptable for my item not to be processed almost two months after I ordered, and that I wanted my order canceled immediately. I specifically stated that I DID NOT want them to remedy the situation by processing my order, as I do not need the item anymore. I received two automated cancel order request confirmations from them, and I am waiting another two months to see how long it takes for my cancellation to be processed. :bomb: I guess worst case scenario is that I just refuse the package at the door...

When I called DD about not being able to cancel they said it was because the item was preparing to ship from the distributor directly to me.

I was about to order this because I have been wanting to watch this show after hearing great things but after finding out the first season is only 7 episodes I'm going to wait.

bread's done
Back