Amazon Buy 2 get 1 Free on selected BluRay titles.

[quote name='dg7md']This promo has one of the weakest B2G1 selections I've ever seen.
transparent_pixel.gif

[/quote]

Whats weak about it?

I think that a third 3 is great.

I have spent over 4k on dvd's since decemeber from amazon, bout time they gave something back.

Saint

[quote name='TheSaint11']

I have spent over 4k on dvd's since decemeber from amazon, bout time they gave something back.

Saint[/quote]

I guess the economy is not hitting everyone so hard. Anyway, here is the list of movies:

$16.99
Donnie Brasco
Monty Python's Life of Brian
A Knight's Tale
Seven Years in Tibet
Hitch
XXX
Stealth

$17.99
Big Fish
Tears of the Sun
50 First Dates

$19.99
Resident Evil: Apocalypse

$20.49
Le Femme Nikita
Jerry Maguire
Dogma
Resident Evil
In the Line of Fire
The Adventures of Baron Munchausen
The Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc
Mirrormask
Rudy
Southland Tales
Curse of the Golden Flower
Broken Trail
Can't Hardly Wait
The Seventh Voyage of Sinbad

I agree the list is rather weak considering it's just one page and is filled with mostly movies that are always part of this kind of sale.

[quote name='TheSaint11']

Saint[/quote]

They don't owe you anything. No one put a gun to your head and told you to buy the DVDs. They are a company, they owe you shit.

[quote name='bigdaddy']They don't owe you anything. No one put a gun to your head and told you to buy the DVDs. They are a company, they owe you shit.[/quote]

It's funny someone thinks that way though. lol

[quote name='MrDubbs']I'm tempted to pick up Southland Tales and Rudy but don't really see a third movie[/quote]

Have you seeeeen southland tales?

I got it for a dollar and kind of regret it. I have it on dvd, its yours if you want to pay shipping.

OP, even though everyone else in the threads knows it, I edited the title to point out that it's a B2G1 on BR's.

[quote name='crazylikeafox11']I would be interested in Mirrormask as I don't own it yet. But everything else I would buy, I already have on standard dvd.[/quote]Review of Mirrormask on BR on Blu-Ray.com:
http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/movies.php?id=1122&show=review

Wish I knew it was coming out on BR, as I just picked it up on DVD a couple of months ago. :wall:

Though, as others have said, it's a semi-weak list. Some of those titles have been cheaper without the B2G1 sale, like Baron Munchausen.

Thanks for that review. I kind of figured Mirrormask would look amazing on Blu-ray. I guess I have a bit still to make up my mind if I'll bite on this deal.

I know I'm beating a long dead horse...but...I miss B1G1. Sorry, I had to say it. Oh, I also miss when Amazon didn't jack the prices up during the sales.

I have to agree this is a weak list, if they only included more newer titles from there catalog. I'll pass for now.

[quote name='TheSaint11']Whats weak about it?

I think that a third 3 is great.

Saint[/quote]
I'm speechless....

Shadow, sign out

[quote name='piledcompost']Why is everyone bashing this deal? I think it is pretty good[/QUOTE]

Probably because alot of these movies were just on sale a week or so ago, and Amazon jacked the prices on them back up to put them in this B2G1 sale.

bread's done
Back