Amazon: Buy 2 THQ titles, save $30

I want Dirt 3, but none of the others, and Dirt 3 is $39.99 at Kmart this week. I sent them a notice of the better price, but so far there's no match of it. I'll keep my fingers crossed a few more days, then if they don't match by Friday I think I'll go buy it at Kmart. EDIT: in retrospect, maybe this is their idea of a "match". I can't see them dropping Dirt 3 to $40 until this promotion is over in any case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like they matched Best Buy's promo. However, KMart has the better deal since most of THQs games are on sale for $39.99

[quote name='vlv723']Looks like they matched Best Buy's promo. However, KMart has the better deal since most of THQs games are on sale for $39.99[/QUOTE]

Agree 100%.

Sadly, most of these have been about the price offered with the discount per game individually already. Nothing world breaking...

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']I'd like to get WWE All-Stars, but don't see anything to go with it. Shame they screwed up Red Faction: Armageddon.[/QUOTE]

Exactly the same for me. I want All-Stars. RF Guerrilla is one of my favorite games this gen so you would think Armageddon would be a no-brainer but I couldn't even finish the demo it was so bad.

I did told Amazon about Dirt 3 and RFA price of $39.99 but I guess this is what they can come up with. Oh wells.

I was able to PM KMart's $39.99 at Best Buy since I had a $30 RZ certificate.

bread's done
Back