Amazon Buy 3 Save $20, Buy 6 Save $50, Buy 10 Save $100 Blu Ray

What a deal, came out to only a little over $6 per blu-ray. Picked up the following for $64.xx total:

The 6 Bond movies
Man on Fire
Die Hard 4
Windtalkers
Mrs. Doubtfire

Plus I should have 6 free movie tickets that come in the Bond movies. Too bad the family saw Quantum of Solace the other day, guess I could just go into a different movie if its only good for QoS...

Great deal. Picked up

The 6 Bond Movies
Daredevil
Jumper
Home of the Brave
Nim's Island

$76.80 shipped. As good a price per movie than any of the B1G1 deals I got from Amazon last year...

how are u guys getting the 6 bond movies for $47? .... $17.99 X 6 - $57.94

dang nevermind, I see the extra savings now when you go all the way to the end of the checkout

Well I just ordered the 6 Bond movies. These savings are ridiculous.!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i would love this same deal with a bigger selection, but i got die another day, live free or die hard, and phone booth for a total of $28.90. that's about $9.63 a movie...very nice.

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']anyone know if the bond films on amazon include the free movie e-ticket for Quantum of Solace? if so this deal would make all the movies for free![/quote]

They should. I've never seen the blu-ray releases not include the free tickets.

They lower some of the prices!

I had to cancel and order now 4 more a total of 10 Blue Rays for $85 total

My previous order was 6 Blue Rays for $75 so for an extra $10 I got 4 more :)

I ordered...

1 "Man On Fire [Blu-ray]"
Mickey Rourke; Blu-ray; $19.99

Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
1 "The Longest Day [Blu-ray]"
Eddie Albert; Blu-ray; $19.99

1 "Die Another Day (James Bond) [Blu-ray]"
Pierce Brosnan; Blu-ray; $17.49

2 "Dr. No (James Bond) [Blu-ray]"
Sean Connery; Blu-ray; $17.99

2 "From Russia with Love (James Bond) [Blu-ray]"
Sean Connery; Blu-ray; $17.49

2 "Thunderball (James Bond) [Blu-ray]"
Sean Connery; Blu-ray; $17.99

1 "Street Kings (+ Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]"
John Corbett; Blu-ray; $19.99

...for a total of $74.40.

Once I sell the dupes of the 3 Connery bonds on Ebay I'll have gotten 7 BDs for about $40. Sweet deal.

[quote name='KAR10']They lower some of the prices!

I had to cancel and order now 4 more a total of 10 Blue Rays for $85 total

My previous order was 6 Blue Rays for $75 so for an extra $10 I got 4 more :)[/quote]

My wife hit the "call button" at amazon and within seconds amazon called us. The lady my wife talked to said she could adjust all our orders with the higher priced bond movie to the new lower price. I ordered 3 sets, one for me and two for two of my bothers. My wife watched as each order was adjusted by the $6.50. It was really fast. My wife said after the lady adjust the price, the new priced showed on our order.

Oh yeah, the lady said because the orders had not shipped she could adjust the price.

Maybe a shot at calling first before doing a cancel and then reorder.

[quote name='iluvmywife']My wife hit the "call button" at amazon and within seconds amazon called us. The lady my wife talked to said she could adjust all our orders with the higher priced bond movie to the new lower price. I ordered 3 sets, one for me and two for two of my bothers. My wife watched as each order was adjusted by the $6.50. It was really fast. My wife said after the lady adjust the price, the new priced showed on our order.

Oh yeah, the lady said because the orders had not shipped she could adjust the price.

Maybe a shot at calling first before doing a cancel and then reorder.[/quote]

is there any difference in this rather than just canceling and reordering? i just canceled mine and reordered and it took about 2 mins.

[quote name='Lethal04']is there any difference in this rather than just canceling and reordering? i just canceled mine and reordered and it took about 2 mins.[/quote]

Probably not but there are different shipping dates for my orders and I was hoping that by calling and adjusting as compared with a cancel/reorder that my shipping dates would not be pushed back.

I don't really know if amazon ships in the order received or not but I did not want to take a chance.

[quote name='shadowkast']nobody has picked up the day/night watch series!!??!??!?! I'm suprised[/QUOTE]

They're not well-known enough. It really is a shame, too, because Night Watch and Day Watch are the kind of movies you WANT to see on Blu-ray, not friggin' Juno and Mrs. Doubtfire.

If there was just ONE other movie that interested me on that list, I'd be all over that deal. :(

I end up placed mine order a minutes ago!
Dr. No
Die Another Day
Live and Let Die
For Your Eyes Only
From Russia with Love
Thunderball
Windwalkers
Mrs. Doubfire
The Day after tomorrow
The longest Day
=================
Under $60 Shipped = $6 per Blu Ray movie is steal deal ever ;)

Guess I might have to pull the trigger on this one. Just got the Sony BD player and need some movies.

Noticed that while I was mulling this one over either Day watch or Night watch (or both) dropped. I remember one of them being 23.xx earlier.

Have the movies I want in the cart, just can't pull the trigger till I get home. Not about to enter my info over the servers at work.

This is the best blu ray deal I have gotten so far.

I picked up all 6 Bond movies, a couple movies for the kids, and filled it in with Die Hard and Windtalkers.

I chose Windtalkers since it was the cheapest, I havent seen it, and I can always eBay it.

All 10 movies shipped came to only $64.40. Crazy cheap. I should order 10 more and eBay them all which could probably pay for all 20

Meh, I caved. $64.40 for 10, including some stuff I haven't seen and the BONDS... damn being at the in-laws without stuff to do!

I just got 10 of them. I already had the Bond films from a prior Gold Box offer ($65 for 6 in the box sets). Still, if you have a family (2 Ice Age flicks etc.), there are enough picks to make it worth it. I ended up with the 10 for $87.

ok so some more choices.. i noticed daredevil is in there.. if i was a bigger bond fan id be all over it..

wish theyd add more movies

Are these the same 33 titles that have been part of this offer? Any titles come or go?

I'd want to get Man on Fire if Fox wasn't such dicks when it comes to leaving off all the special features from the DVD for many of their titles... because you know they're going to double dip on them. They also abandoned all the special edition features for Ice Age. Bastards.

I just bought 4 more! Thanks again
wink1.gif

Nice!

Subtotal of Items: $174.90
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Best Value Savings: -$20.00
Blu-ray Promotion: -$100.00
------ Total for this Order: $54.90

[SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Delivery estimate: December 12, 2008 - December 16, 2008[/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]"For Your Eyes Only (James Bond) [Blu-ray]"[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Roger Moore; Blu-ray; $17.49[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]"Die Another Day (James Bond) [Blu-ray]"[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Pierce Brosnan; Blu-ray; $17.49[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]2[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]"Dr. No (James Bond) [Blu-ray]"[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Sean Connery; Blu-ray; $17.49[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]2[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]"From Russia with Love (James Bond) [Blu-ray]"[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Sean Connery; Blu-ray; $17.49[/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]2[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]"Thunderball (James Bond) [Blu-ray]"[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]"Live and Let Die (James Bond) [Blu-ray]"[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Roger Moore; Blu-ray; $17.49[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]"Daredevil - The Director's Cut [Blu-ray]"[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Ben Affleck; Blu-ray; $17.49[/FONT][/SIZE]

Picked all 6 James Bond Movies, the 2 Ice Age movies, Live Free or Die Hard, and Jumper Special Edition all for 57.80. Which makes it essentially $5.78 for each one.

That's a GREAT deal OP. Thanks a bunch!

blah...yesterday i just ordered the 3 i wanted the most but now i'd like to go for the deal for 10 but can't cancel my order because die hard is already processing. the difference between 3 and 10 movies is less than $30. that really sucks.

i wish i knew if i'd like day watch and night watch.

In for all 6 Bond movies, Dude Where's My Car, Windtalkers, The Longest Day, and The Sand Pebbles.

Thanks OP!

All 10 for $62.90!

[quote name='SuperJedi']So this deal ends tonight, or tomorrow night?[/quote]

I've found out for myself

Terms and Conditions:
  • Promotional offer valid 12 a.m. Pacific time, November 28, 2008, through 11:59 p.m. Pacific time, December 7, 2008. Items placed in Shopping Cart overnight may not be eligible for promotion at time of checkout.
  • Offer cannot be applied to orders placed with Amazon.com prior to 12 a.m. Pacific time, November 28, 2008and after 11:59 p.m. Pacific time, December 7, 2008.
So Not for another week looks like.

Awesome!!! This give me Quality time to think & rethink, which DVDs I want, and don't want! YES!!! :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='SuperJedi']Is Day watch and Night watch really good?[/QUOTE]

Yes, they are both fantastic. They're a feast for the eyes, and as long as you don't mind subtitles, I think you'll enjoy 'em.

[quote name='ig88vsbobafett']Has anyones blus shipped yet ?[/quote]

i guess it takes awhile since a lot of ppl ordered blu-ray movies recently.

i bought mines on monday and today it said it's on its way
icon_smile.gif

mine haven't but the deal is pretty much dead now, they jacked the prices up so everything is over $20 now and a lot of it is around $25

I find it odd that when ever I order things with my Prime account it almost always ships that same day. I had to create a new account to get in on this deal, and it isn't expected to ship for another week!

bread's done
Back