Amazon: Buy One Kinect Game, Get One Free

Sweet. For whatever reason they're counting Child of Eden, even though you don't need a Kinect for it. Gonna grab a copy for myself and one for a friend!

Thanks, OP.

Luckily I justify it since I had some credit and Amazon Visa points. Good times.

EDIT:

[quote name='VVaffle']Sweet. For whatever reason they're counting Child of Eden, even though you don't need a Kinect for it. Gonna grab a copy for myself and one for a friend![/QUOTE]

Didn't realize it was only a "better with Kinect" game. Guess I will get a chance to play it (as I am Kinect-less).

Damn, and I felt ok before that I had skipped on Child of Eden when Amazon had it at $35, only to buy it the next day at $32 from Gamestop, and now I can get it plus MJ kinect for $22.50 each. Damn, I might just resell that copy and get two of these. In for both.

Thanks! I think I'll pick up Child of Eden + Dance Central (w/ 240pts) for $45 total, and trade in Dance Central (already own it) for $20. That'll get me Child of Eden + 240pts for $25!

Dammit, I just bought (and opened) Child of Eden for $35. Anything else on that list any good to go with Dance Central?

edit: Eh, nevermind. Since I ordered Child of Eden from Amazon, I'll just re-buy it with Dance Central on this promo and return the newly sent unopened copy with my first order from the other day. Works out to be scoring Dance Central for $10!

[quote name='grifta67']Dammit, I just bought (and opened) Child of Eden for $35. Anything else on that list any good to go with Dance Central?[/QUOTE]
Kinect Sports.

Just bought Child of Eden + Dance Central. Gonna return Child of Eden with my Target receipt that I bought when I got it on day one. Thanks!

edit: lol grifa67, we think alike. except I bought Child of Eden for $40. A couple bucks more for Dance Central is a win for me.

Thanks OP, just bought myself the COE and DC combo. I don't even have a kinect, but have played the DC demo a bunch of times with my Brother in Law and we all have a great time. Will gift them for our benefit. :D

Even though i just got a couple of games for my new kinect, i am considering buying more now. Oh how tempting

[quote name='xskaxninjax']Not quite price matching Best Buy since most of the games at BB are $5 cheaper. Still good nonetheless.[/QUOTE]

This deal is better if you're going for the CoE + DC combo, which I think is what most people will be going after

Sweet got 2 child of eden and got a friend to go in half with me. Own dance central all ready and have no despire to play any of those other games but wipeout maybe... though I'd rather just rent that and see if I like it.

Very nice, I'd locked in a DC trade-in at $27 last week but didn't use it or delete it, so I can use it now with the copy I own, pick it up again and "essentially" get COD and 240 MS points for $18.

[quote name='Wario64']This deal is better if you're going for the CoE + DC combo, which I think is what most people will be going after[/QUOTE]

I guess that's true in that case. I was mostly looking at Dance Central and Kinect Sports at Best Buy at $40 apiece. Went with Child of Eden via Amazon instead.

[quote name='grifta67']Dammit, I just bought (and opened) Child of Eden for $35. Anything else on that list any good to go with Dance Central?

edit: Eh, nevermind. Since I ordered Child of Eden from Amazon, I'll just re-buy it with Dance Central on this promo and return the newly sent unopened copy with my first order from the other day. Works out to be scoring Dance Central for $10![/QUOTE]

i find your signature to be supremely annoying sir.

l2 make a gif properly.

have a $30 amazon credit so tempting but 360 red ringed broken

Children of eden saw some reviews but this game doesnt seem too interesting, maybe im wrong

already have kinect sports and dc since january.

would consider mj game, carnival games, or children of eden. Or just use the $30 amazon credit towards a 4gb slim system

A lot of people are gonna be very disappointed when they find out the UPC from the 240 pt one is different from the regular one that trades in at amazon. Your alternative is GS who doesn't care.

In any case, Child of Eden is so cool and I highly recommend it to anyone who liked Rez.

They are missing a game...Brain & Body Connection to match the offer. I want to get that and Carnival Games. Already picked up Dance Central and Child Of Eden at my local Best Buy.

[quote name='confoosious']A lot of people are gonna be very disappointed when they find out the UPC from the 240 pt one is different from the regular one that trades in at amazon. Your alternative is GS who doesn't care.

In any case, Child of Eden is so cool and I highly recommend it to anyone who liked Rez.[/QUOTE]
Huh... didn't realize the UPC was different. Thanks for that info. I'll just trade in the copy I already have and keep the new one.

[quote name='grifta67']Dammit, I just bought (and opened) Child of Eden for $35. Anything else on that list any good to go with Dance Central?

edit: Eh, nevermind. Since I ordered Child of Eden from Amazon, I'll just re-buy it with Dance Central on this promo and return the newly sent unopened copy with my first order from the other day. Works out to be scoring Dance Central for $10![/QUOTE]

I'm doing the exact same thing, just bought CoE for $35 the other day.

Awesomeness! I just got Dance Central and Carnival Games, two games I wanted, but weren't cheap. Now, I got both for $45! Love it! Thanks! :D

On the fence between Eden, MJ, and Carnival Games. Maybe I'll wait til B2G1 that Best Buy will have. I hope Amazon matches that promo.

[quote name='yuyak']Huh... didn't realize the UPC was different. Thanks for that info. I'll just trade in the copy I already have and keep the new one.[/QUOTE]

Exactly my plan as well. Already own DC, so I'll just trade in my original purchase and keep the new one.

Been wanting MJ for a while and kinda regretted not getting Child of Eden during that other deal so got those two. Already snagged DC on release.

Nice - picked up CoE and Dance Central (w/ 240 MS points). Don't have a Kinect yet as I'm still waiting for a decent deal for it. Thanks OP.

EDIT: Looks like DC was a popular choice as my shipment has been delayed until sometime between the 20th - 28th. Ah well, doesn't matter for me.

[quote name='nflsonic']Nice - picked up CoE and Dance Central (w/ 240 MS points). Don't have a Kinect yet as I'm still waiting for a decent deal for it. Thanks OP.

EDIT: Looks like DC was a popular choice as my shipment has been delayed until sometime between the 20th - 28th. Ah well, doesn't matter for me.[/QUOTE]

Check the warehouse deals thread (amazon), there have been quite a few going for about $84 (like new condition)

Ordered Your Fitness and Kinect Sports last night... out for delivery already. Mmmm, Amazon Prime.

May buy some more using credit and flip it to GS. Although, I kinda do want to see if YF can motivate me to actually exercise.

2 copies of CoE =44.99
BB TIV ($22) with 40% NCAA bonus =61.60
not a bad flip considering I dont have Kinect or an xbox.

In for CoE and Kinect Sports. I'm going to keep CoE and trade Kinect Sports to GS.

I don't even have a Kinect, but I'm still buying these games. Do I need help? lol

Thanks! I just bought Kinect for $85 used off Amazon. I picked up Child of Eden and Kinect Sports with this promo. I used some credit a few days ago to get Dance Central used for $16 shipped.

[quote name='azngtlman']Got two copies of Wipeout yesterday for $44.99. Going to flip to BB for $67.2. Convert it back to Amazon with Kindle GC.[/QUOTE]

Am I the only one who is getting tired of hearing this stuff? Does anyone play games anymore?

Can we please have a flipping forum?

---

Speaking of Wipeout, for those who actually have played it, is it just me or does your character not stop running very well? Seems like I'm constantly falling off shit cause the motion sensor still thinks I'm running when I've stopped dead for 1-2 seconds already.

Ordered Dance Central and Kinect Sports yesterday afternoon, and they both arrived today already with Prime! Now if only my Kinect would ship and arrive in such a timely manner.

[quote name='markingsmart']I'm looking for someone to go "halfsies" with so I can get Child of Eden for $22.50. Any takers?

Edit: Nevermind. Found someone![/QUOTE]

How do you go "halfsies" with two shipping locations? Split the shipping cost?

[quote name='confoosious']Am I the only one who is getting tired of hearing this stuff? Does anyone play games anymore?

Can we please have a flipping forum?[/QUOTE]

Agreed!

I want to get an exercise game for the fam... don't know which is better: "Biggest Loser" or "Your Shape Fitness Evolved".

Recommendation?

bread's done
Back