Amazon - Buy PS3 Move Bundle, Get $20 off Select Games (Includes Pre-Orders)

Title and post are kind of misleading, the PS3 Move Bundle is the 100 dollar move starter pack. This deal is for the "PlayStation Move Console Bundle".

There's a 300 dollar difference there.

I'm still holding out for BF for the 320GB Move Bundle....this is average at best. It's nice they include pre-orders and accessories. Is the Navigation controller even a necessity at this point?

[quote name='doubledown']I'm still holding out for BF for the 320GB Move Bundle....this is average at best. It's nice they include pre-orders and accessories. Is the Navigation controller even a necessity at this point?[/QUOTE]

Don't you need TWO Move controllers, anyway? That's what's stopping me from buying one right now. I could get a Kinect where I am the controller for the same price as a starter kit and extra Move!! :lol:

[quote name='mr_bungle']Don't you need TWO Move controllers, anyway? That's what's stopping me from buying one right now. I could get a Kinect where I am the controller for the same price as a starter kit and extra Move!! :lol:[/QUOTE]

No you don't need two controllers, at least for 99% of the games available. I think the only one that requires 2 is The Fight.

edit: Actually reading up, you can play it with just one Move controller and a Dualshock, so really there are no games that require 2 Move controllers.

My theory is my PS3 died and I need a replacement. I can get 160GB for $299 or the 320GB w/Move for $399. So, essentially I am getting 160GB of console space for "free" and I sort of want the move. I also already have the PSeye, so I can sell it on EBAY to recoup the cost. Also, I have $300 in credit points on my Sony Card, so it will not be costing me much anyways. I still may get a normal $299 assuming I can find a decent deal. I tried the Move at Best Buy and it seemed cool.

bread's done
Back