AMAZON Buy TWO 3DS games SAVE $25.

I'm thinking there will more sales on these titles closer to Zelda OoT release. Once that comes out no body will be playing/buying anything else for a while.

[quote name='ray2dee']I dont even own a 3ds title because they all suck and Street fighter isnt gonna be entertaining for long[/QUOTE]

Same. I look forward to some of the first party titles coming out, and MM Legends 3.

Nintendodogs + Cats Golden Retreiver edition currently has a tradein of $27. $80 - 25 -27 = $28 for a $40 game, like Street Fighter or Ghost Recon. I did this earlier. Actually, who am I kidding I'm keeping both. Puppies!! Kittens!!

[quote name='ray2dee']I dont even own a 3ds title because they all suck and Street fighter isnt gonna be entertaining for long[/QUOTE]

yep.

its mind bottling how weak the lineup is thus far.

WHY ISN'T SAMURAI WARRIORS ON THIS GOD DAMN LIST? It's seriously the only game I want that I don't already have (SSF4)

You are wrong. Street Fighter's online is highly addictive and the game is extremely polished.

I'm pretty pissed that my $35 in credit from pre-ordering the 3DS console + Pilotwings can't be applied to Zelda OoT (Amazon retroactively decided the credit can only be applied to a certain list of titles). Oh well, they forced my hand... sorry, Wal-Mart.

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']WHY ISN'T SAMURAI WARRIORS ON THIS GOD DAMN LIST? It's seriously the only game I want that I don't already have (SSF4)[/QUOTE]

Probably because Amazon is planning to match BB's $25 sale on it later this week. Watch it be one of the "deals" of the day.

[quote name='the_legend_of_drtre']You are wrong. Street Fighter's online is highly addictive and the game is extremely polished.[/QUOTE]

You can add Ridge Racer to that.

There are a lot of good games for the 3DS. I don't understand all the hate.
Ghost Recon Shadow Wars is awesome.
Street Fighter is great and I bet it will use more of the 3DS features than Zelda.
Pilotwings has great 3D.
PES2011 is solid but no online.

Wow. Same exact line up from a month and a half ago at launch. I had SFIV but got rid of it. Had bust a Move but beat it and there's no replay value to it. I don't think I've turned on my 3DS in a month at this point. I'm selling it.

$225 shipped Black version, complete with box and all papers, comes with an extra little travel pouch too. Let me know if you're interested.

I'll just rebuy it in a year when a new model and new colours come out and they have 5 games worth playing on it.

Good deal, this is what I did when the system came out, but they gave you a gift card basically. Nothing I want, but if you are buying a 3ds for the first time then a good deal for sure. My recommendations are street fighter and ridge racer.

[quote name='bic']yep.

its mind bottling how weak the lineup is thus far.[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha that really made me laugh

Does anyone know if this works with pre-orders? I'm on my phone and can't check

[quote name='H3xum']Hahahaha that really made me laugh

Does anyone know if this works with pre-orders? I'm on my phone and can't check[/QUOTE]

No, it's only for a specific set of games—right now that happens to be virtually every 3DS game available, except for Samurai Warriors, IIRC. I remember some people being able to apply their previous $10 credits "for 3DS games" to apply to preorders of Ocarina of Time and other games, but that involved contacting customer service and having them manually apply the credit as a discount, so YMMV.

Re: launch window games: The selection is about as flimsy as any console or handheld launch. I can understand people wanting to wait until more games show up, but SSFIV is a pretty frickin' rad port, the online is great and it functions well as a handheld, pick-up-and-play game. And Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars is the secret best 3DS launch game—it's essentially Tom Clancy's Fire Emblem.

Damn, I took advantage of this offer on April 27th, but the selection wasn't as roboust. I picked up Ridge Racer and Tom Clancy Shadow Wars. They are both great games, but I really wanted to get Street Fighter IV. Ugh, to jump on this deal again or not?

I'd be all over this if Dead Or Alive: Dimensions and BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II were a part of it.

[quote name='emceelokey']$225 shipped Black version, complete with box and all papers, comes with an extra little travel pouch too. Let me know if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

Just FYI if you're serious: WD has had used 3DS(es?) for cheaper for a couple of weeks now. Your price should be $210 or less if you want biters.

I don't think the launch lineup is that bad for the 3DS the problem is there is a pretty weak lineup of upcoming games and there are virtually no RPG's even announced for the system yet. Street fighter is good but not everyone likes fighting games. What I mean is almost nothing good has been announced for the rest of the year, so if we buy a console I assume we have nothing to play till at least mid 2012. I looked at the list of announced games and a lot of them are just DS remakes, not sure why I would buy that and pay $250 + tax + $40 for the game when I already have a DSi that works perfeclty well and I can buy tons of games for around $10 each for it.

There have been some games announced but they have not given us a timeline on their releases which means that they will likely come after the end of the year.

bread's done
Back