Amazon: Buy Two Games, Get a Third Free

Azuvidexus

CAGiversary!
Didn't see this one posted, just noticed on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html//ref=bt_atcg_mm?ie=UTF8&plgroup=1&docId=1000671591

There's not a lot of variety, but it includes recent games like Killzone 3, LittleBigPlanet 2, Gran Turismo 5 and Bulletstorm. No clue if they will add more games at some point.

:ps3:

Killzone 3
Gran Turismo 5
NBA 2K11
LittleBigPlanet 2
Medal of Honor
Killzone 3: Helghast Edition
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
Bulletstorm
Toy Story 3 The Video Game
Fit in Six
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Collector's Edition

:360:

NBA 2K11
Kinectimals
Bulletstorm
DanceMasters
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Collector's Edition

:wii:

Donkey Kong Country Returns
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
uDraw Studio - Game and Tablet
Disney Epic Mickey
Wii Party
Disney Epic Mickey Collector's Edition
Karaoke Revolution Glee: Volume 2 Bundle
Call of Duty: Modern Warface: Reflex
Pictionary - Udraw
Guilty Party
Nerf N-Strike Double: Blast Bundle
Pro Pack Mini for Wii - Mini Remote and MiniChuk - Black
Nickelodeon Fun N Fit Bundle
Dood's Big Adventure - Udraw
Fit in Six

:ds:

Scribblenauts
Kung Zhu

:pc:

Star Trek Online Collectors Edition​

Its interesting that Epic Mickey's collectors edition is actually cheaper than the standard edition.

Nothing for me, but there's some decent games on the list. I would've been happy if Crysis 2 made it.

Is Lego Potter part of the B2G1 free at Target?

[quote name='Zippon']Good find. I think this is matching the Target deal this week.[/QUOTE]

I doubt it seeing as how every gamestop I have been in this past week and a half (15+) has had at least 3-4 to 8 or so. There must be a ton of these in the market.

[quote name='Hudson187']Was thinking of picking up Killzone 3: Helghast, Epic Mickey Collectors, and Donkey Kong... any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

I was looking at those same 3 but I doubt I will even play Epic Mickey anytime this year with how many AAA+ titles coming out

i was thinking of helghast, bulletstorm and LBP2.

but isnt it cheaper to get these things used?

hmm... 2 copies of LBP2 and 1 copy of GT5 trade in for about 3 dollars more than you can buy them for.

[quote name='Hudson187']Was thinking of picking up Killzone 3: Helghast, Epic Mickey Collectors, and Donkey Kong... any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

Well I had already beaten and traded in Epic Mickey but if I had not own that game already I would totally suggest what you have now. Maybe throw in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood if you don't have it but that's about it.

[quote name='scoobypat']NBA 2K11 was 6 bucks cheaper the other day, 9 dollars cheaper a few weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

So was KZ3 it was at $49.99 for awhile now, now its $56.79.

Pretty weak selection though. How about AC3 normal edition?

[quote name='VaultDweller']picked up 3 helghasts[/QUOTE]

And may I ask you how did you manage to pick up three...? All games on that list are limited to 2 copies per customer/account...

how did you find this? i usually check both the deal of the day and the game deal, and this doesn't show up under either of them. Just some stupid nerf game, and then 30% off some accessories

what section is this under on amazons page? I know you have a link direclty to it, but how did you find it? what section was it under?

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']I was looking to jump on this for GT5 and AC, but Brotherhood being $90 kills it. I thought the CE had dropped awhile ago?[/QUOTE]

Amazon usually increases the prices to MSRP (or close to it) for these type of deals.

[quote name='Kenshindono']how did you find this? i usually check both the deal of the day and the game deal, and this doesn't show up under either of them. Just some stupid nerf game, and then 30% off some accessories

what section is this under on amazons page? I know you have a link direclty to it, but how did you find it? what section was it under?[/QUOTE]

I was checking the video game section last night and by random luck one of the four ads that rotate at the top was announcing this promo.

[quote name='Asaku']And may I ask you how did you manage to pick up three...? All games on that list are limited to 2 copies per customer/account...[/QUOTE]
This exactly. Amazon do not let you to place more than two of each game in your shopping cart.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Look at the name of the guy who said he picked up 3 ,Vaultdweller.

He was trolling as usual.[/QUOTE]

ahhh thanks.

that guy is just f'ing stupid.

Don't see 3 titles I really want at those prices... I do love that they are offering a '$0.25 Amazon.com Gift Card' if you trade in the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Collector's Edition for the 360. :applause:

[quote name='AMadcap']Don't see 3 titles I really want at those prices... I do love that they are offering a '$0.25 Amazon.com Gift Card' if you trade in the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Collector's Edition for the 360. :applause:[/QUOTE]

It's like that for most collector's editions

[quote name='jacknicklson']$20 for the Force Unleashed II and eligible, good flip

Just sayin[/QUOTE]

Buy 3 Force Unleashed for $40, trade in two for $40 back. Free Force Unleashed :lol:

Thanks for the tip on this deal! I just bought 3 SWFU2. I'm gonna give them as presents to my friends and keep one for myself. What a deal. Like $13 each. :D I liked the first one so hopefully the sequel delivers.

Force Unleashed II has a $25 trade in value at Best Buy for those whose stores sell Kindle gift cards or want BB credit. Plus you get 30 days to send it in

[quote name='aznhero913']Any Atlanta CAGers wanna go in on the KZ 3 H.E.????

It would come to roughly $5X.XX for each.[/QUOTE]

Are they letting you order 3 at a time now? When I checked earlier they capped it at two... or am I missing something?

[quote name='thetruth1983']Dam they have Killzone 3 Helghast edition on the list? Sony must have really made way too many of these.[/QUOTE]
The stack of them I saw at the Best Buy I was at last night verifies this. There had to be something like 12-16 of these things stacked up at the end of the one aisle.:whistle2:#

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']The stack of them I saw at the Best Buy I was at last night verifies this. There had to be something like 12-16 of these things stacked up at the end of the one aisle.:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Same at a BB I went by the other day. They had a ton of those stacked at one end, and considering the box is large, that's a lot of room.

[quote name='skinkrawl']Same at a BB I went by the other day. They had a ton of those stacked at one end, and considering the box is large, that's a lot of room.[/QUOTE]

With the amount of Helghast editions and Brotherhood CEs I have seen at gamestop and Bestbuys these past few weeks, I am pretty sure I will never buy a CE on release. Give me more of those price drops to $30 6 months later where I can still trade in the game for $25.

*EDIT* The Force Unleashed is no longer part of B2G1 free and also has dropped in TIV. Hope those that wanted it got in on time.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back