Amazon.ca $10 credit with preorder

[quote name='Hockridge']Sweet preorder armour with AC:B though.[/QUOTE]I'll ignore that armour and just save myself a bunch of money and buy the game a month or two after release.

[quote name='game_fanatic']It's a shame Fable III, Halo: Reach, GT5 or Star Wars: TFU2 aren't included in this promo.[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it, I used to pre-order from Amazon.com all the time when I had direct access to the USPS, but this is an -ok- start for Amazon.ca.

But.... there is only one or two games I might be interested in, neither of which I was planning on getting right away though.

Maybe they'll add Fallout: New Vegas, Fable 3, Halo: Reach, Brink, etc later on.

oops, my bad that Arcania is for windows only, other versions are $64.99 and no $10 credit either, guess they don't plan on selling any.

"save 10$ on select titles which are 10$ overpriced and will hit the 10$ bargain bin by the end of the year" MIRITE?

at least its a step in the right direction for Amazon Canada. My biggest problem with them is the huge difference between them and their american counterpart website.

Americans get deal of the day sales...those gold box days where a new item is on sale every hour and deal of the week items that are actual worth a damn (most of the time). Also the sheer amount of items that the US Amazon stocks is mind boggling. Half the items never even come to Canada or if they do are grossly overpriced :whistle2:(

one day...one day

[quote name='kyle071785']at least its a step in the right direction for Amazon Canada. My biggest problem with them is the huge difference between them and their american counterpart website. [/QUOTE]

no I get what you're saying. Just today I pre/ordered a bunch of XSEED games which were not previously listed... and behold... they're the same price as on amazon.com. I used to buy from amazon.ca sooooooooo much when they had the 10$ coupon! Great times.

Hmm, do I stick with my $55 AC at Bestbuy or $60 with $10 credit at Amazon. I think I'll stick to BB. Have the same decision to make with BB though, you can order it now at $60 with 800 reward pts. I'm more likely to use credit at BB than Amazon tho cause I can just walk into the store and grab a $20 PSN card. Choices...

AC:B November release just like AC2, maybe it'll have the same fate of $29.99 sale after a month of release. Too close to the holidays, definitely will have some sort of discount or deal with B2G1F etc.

Silly Amazon if you would have put Donkey Kong Country Returns, and Kirby Epic Yarn with a $10 credit I would have got both of them. But alas you put junk up with this promo so no sale. I guess I will wait for them to hit the proper $49.99CDN on sale eventually.

Sorry to dig this back up, but does anyone remember how long it was supposed to take before the credit was given? Were they supposed to send us a code via email 2-3 days after shipping our product?

[quote name='addone']Sorry to dig this back up, but does anyone remember how long it was supposed to take before the credit was given? Were they supposed to send us a code via email 2-3 days after shipping our product?[/QUOTE]

I ordered Mafia II as part of the $10 credit offer earlier in the summer, but I didn't get a code emailed to me. The credit was just added to my account a few days after the game shipped, I think. Add a game to your cart and the credit should automatically appear.

[quote name='kn420994']I ordered Mafia II as part of the $10 credit offer earlier in the summer, but I didn't get a code emailed to me. The credit was just added to my account a few days after the game shipped, I think. Add a game to your cart and the credit should automatically appear.[/QUOTE]

Yup... This is exactly what happened to me as well... You don't really know you have it till you go through the checkout process.

bread's done
Back