Amazon.ca - Canada Day PS3 sale (until July 5th)

addone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I didn't notice it until now, but there's a Canada Day sale on Amazon.ca till July 5th. Might not be of the extraordinarily "ZOMGWTFBBQ!!~" level, but that's for you to decide.

Big link!

Sid Meier's Civ Rev: $21.98
Bioshock: $17.98
NBA 2K9: $17.98
Midnight Club LA: $24.98
NHL 2K9: $12.98

'only 2' left in stock, midnight club
i ordered a few hours ago along with some dvd media to get the free shipping (apparently that was 1 in stock)

i forgot amazon had tax though...

If only they had Midnight Club on sale for the 360 as well, as that is what I want it for.

You know, I've been looking for a cheaper Bioshock for a while but the thing is after shipping/tax it is $24.07. Still better than $30 + tax but not much since shipping time is like 1-3 weeks. As much as I want it I did just buy infamous for $30 the other day and have other games still to play, I might just have to pass it up.

Have you done it before and been successful? Or anyone else for that matter? I might try FS if it is possible. $17.98 + tax is only $19.95 and you get it instantly. Now that is a deal, seeing how I was contemplating buying it used for $15-20.

[quote name='strife18']Even if you go to the store with an Amazon printout for price matching?[/QUOTE]
Adding next day shipping was in their PM policy the last time I read it (at least for FS).
However, it all depends on the CSR you deal with.
I have encountered CSRs that:
1. would add next day shipping charge
2. no shipping charge as long as you are spending $39 to get to the free shipping option on amazon
3. PM with no hassle

after all this time, people still want the ps3 bioshock? got no other platforms?

i got it for $4 on steam's sale half a year ago

Nope Kn00tcn, PC is not good enough to run it (hence buying a PS3 instead of upgrading). And I had sold my 360 to get the PS3 because I had enough of a terribly built console, aka ticking time bomb.

that's gold, my order shipped 18h after i.. ordered & i indeed got the final stock

dvds - 'Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.'
midnight club - 'Usually ships within 1 to 3 weeks.'

Midnight Club is at the perfect price, I got it yesterday along with Virtua Fighter 5, I don't have the patience to wait for a console announcement of VF5R anymore.

bread's done
Back