Amazon.ca DS Lite $99.99 Smash Bros $25 etc.

[quote name='DMPugh']Anyone know if Futureshop will pricematch with Amazon?[/QUOTE]

No, they won't. I don't think anybody matches what an Internet site offers.

Even at $24.99 the taxes and shipping charges will add up. I'd rather buy a used copy for $39.99 at Microplay. Amazon Canada is a joke compared to the U.S. version. They just gouge us out of spite.

From Best Buy Canada:
Our Lowest Price Guarantee

Our Lowest Price Guarantee makes sure you get the best price on the products you buy at Best Buy and BestBuy.ca

Either prior to purchase or within 30 days of purchase (14 days for computers, monitors, printers, notebook computers, camcorders, digital cameras, radar detectors, portable DVD players, and air conditioners) should you find a lower advertised price, including those on the internet from an authorized Canadian Dealer, we will match that price and beat it by giving you an additional 10% of the difference.

Just pricematched it. And uhhh, at the last second I asked if I could get a different colour and was told I could. :whistle2:D

Got a Crimson Red DS Lite for $108 and change.

Yeah it's sold out now :( The cooking mama package just sold out too, wasn't too interested in that one though. Guess I'll go hunting at Shoppers for it.

bread's done
Back