Amazon.ca Halo Wars/Gears2/Halo3/Fable2 $10 DEAD NOW, check back Dec 26?

Nice, Amazon one-upping every other retailer. I wonder if they'll still be good for Trade-3's after Boxing Day.

Doesn't look like anything else is on sale yet.

i was just going to post this...now if only they dropped Resident Evil 5 to $29 I'd order that and the elite bundle from them instead of going to Best Buy

Gears of War 2 Game of the Year edition for $10 is insanely hot- Best Buy, Future Shop and EB Games will be selling the regular edition for $19.99 on Boxing Day which doesn't even include all the DLC goodies.

To think I was going to get out on the 26th to get Fable II at 19.99, this is a life saver, too bad I jumped on GoW2 when it was 20 bucks on sale earlier this year, I guess it's worth it just for the DLC!

[quote name='TheIceMaster']They're all at 20$ now...[/QUOTE]

holy crap you're right! this gets colder by the minute!
congrats to everyone who got them all for $9.99.

I got halo wars , fable 2 and gears 2 goty minutes before the price went up. That deal must have been valid for a certain amount of copies for each title.
On the thread on RFD some guy said he managed to order 4 copies of Gears 2 at that price.
So if you are wondering why the deal went dead so fast, the answer is "RFD Hoarders".

I also bought an Elite (120GB + Lego Batman + Pure), it was 250 $, which was probably the lowest price I would have found during boxing day. I think that deal is still up as we speak.
The only bad thing is that I couldn't make the "free with an Elite" Ghostbusters (360)

Now I need to input the referrer deal to get that free On Demand game and 1600 ms points

I decided to hold off from buying thinking they'd stick around for a while...guess not. Oh well, 10 bucks isn't such a big deal, and I'm only looking to get Fable 2 anyway.

[quote name='charleytony']I got halo wars , fable 2 and gears 2 goty minutes before the price went up. That deal must have been valid for a certain amount of copies for each title.
On the thread on RFD some guy said he managed to order 4 copies of Gears 2 at that price.
So if you are wondering why the deal went dead so fast, the answer is "RFD Hoarders".
[/QUOTE]
Why oh why don't they limit offers like this to 1 per person :wall:

God damn RFDs hoarders, I hate them so much. Seriously, don't you have any heart? Especially during the holiday season :/

damn it, if i hadn't gone out to get wario shake it Id probably have been surfing around and seen that. Been looking to get ahlo wars, $20 is alright but easy to get a used one on goozex for less.

were the other games on that page on sale, that are all reg now nhl 2k10@$50 etc?

"now if only they dropped Resident Evil 5 to $29"

theres a few of them sitting at each staples here marked $30, no one interested

Ugh. I had to work today, didn't I? I've been waiting for months to get a copy of GoW2 GOTY and of course this happens. Le sigh.

This post on RFD intrigues me, what exactly did it say? Looking to get three of these games, be nice to get them for 30 instead of 60 on boxing day.

It's with the main post on there, suggests that it will go back down....Even still, $20 for these isn't exactly horrible. It's what they're going for at Zellers or WM on Boxing Day, and I think GS/EB has Halo 3 for $19.99 although that is probably used.

I was looking to grab Halo Wars and re-buy Halo 3.

The cutscenes in Halo Wars are worth $20 alone! I bought the CE a while back and I haven't regretted it for an instant. Great time to be buying a 360!

how does the gears 2 goty work? is it like fallout 3 where the dlc is on a 2nd disc which can be installed on the hard drive, or is all of the content on one disc?

Meh, I got better deals from Amazon.com's Black Friday deals. How disappointing considering the decent stash I got from last year's Amazon.ca's Boxing day sale.

[quote name='Afrodiziak']I don't think the real deals are starting until midnight tonight. Last year had some decently priced games.[/QUOTE]

That's midnight on the west coast to be specific. Those of us in the east will be waiting till 3 AM.

[quote name='Afrodiziak']Yeah it's midnight PST. I'm looking forward to see what they have.[/QUOTE]

Same, the sale yesterday has made me really eager to see what they have. I just hope I'm not disappointed, but I doubt it, Amazon has always been good to me :mrgreen:

[quote name='Afrodiziak']Yeah it's midnight PST. I'm looking forward to see what they have.[/QUOTE]

Same, the sale yesterday has made me really eager to see what they have. I just hope I'm not disappointed, but I doubt it; Amazon has always been good to me :mrgreen:

I'd love to see a major deal on DJ Hero. That's all I'm really looking for, but I'd probably rebuy GOW2 for 9.99 (traded it in a while ago).

Preliminary observation but GoW2, F2, and the two Halo games seem to be sticking with the 20 price tag and not getting the 10 as speculated. Here's hoping it's a delayed drop.

MAJOR price error here, hopefully my order goes through but white PSP (not sure which model, not GO) are listed at $19.96. Fingers crossed my order doesn't get cancelled!

bread's done
Back