Amazon.ca has their deals up

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
Amazon.ca has their deals up. Just imagine not having to get up on the 26th and go anywhere.

Mass Effect 2 $14.97
360 Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $39.99
PS3 Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $39.99
360 4GB $139.99
Halo Reach $34.99
Forza 3 Ultimate Edition $19.99
Alan Wake $19.99
Dance Central $29.99
Kinectimals $29.99
Joy Ride $29.99
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies $19.99
360 Call of Duty: Black Ops $39.99
PS3 Call Of Duty: Black Ops $39.99
360 Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete $19.99
PS3 Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete $19.99
360 Borderlands Game of the Year $39.99
Just Cause 2 $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting. Might check out forza 3 and alan wake. Loved forza when I rented it awhile back. Never got around to buying it.

I already wanted Alan Wake and this saves me from having to go out and fend off the crowds. Hopefully amazon.ca has more deals after christmas but I probably won't hold my breath.

Well on the bright side the description does say more deals will be up on December 26th. Hopefully, something better comes about. Although, I doubt it.

Boxing weak sale, indeed.

Edit: some of he other depts have some worthwhile prices, but nothing stellar so far.

[quote name='rickyricardo7']Amazon changed Black ops PS3 price to $39.83, go get it before they jack it back up.[/QUOTE]
Awesome, you just saved me a trip to Walmart tomorrow.

Tempted to get Dragon Quest IX.....$19.99 seems decent. But I haven't played any of the other DQ games that I own (DQM:J, IV, V, and VIII) so maybe I can hold off on this one. :roll:

[quote name='FarmhouseMedia']I remember last year they had some decent games for $9.98

I guess those days are over :cry:[/QUOTE]

True they used to have good deals on Boxing Day.

In 2008 I got Fable II Limited Edition (which was total garbage [the limited edition was]) for $40 and last year I got Gears of War II GoTY Edition for $20. This year there was absolutely nothing.

The only thing I am kind of interested in is Dragon Quest IX but I don't play handheld games anymore so I think I am going to pass.

It sucks Amazon didn't add anything.

Has anyone here ordered Dragon Quest 9 from Amazon.ca? Is it the bilingual packaging French/English version or just English?

bread's done
Back