Amazon - Call of Duty 4 MW: GOTY (PS3/360/PC) - $29.99

Miro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
is this game still worth it just for playing through the singleplayer campaign?

i tried playing MW2 online and i got my ass kicked so bad that i'm not even gonna try playing FPSs on consoles anymore, lol... but i'll play the singleplayer if it's worth $30

[quote name='ItsaMeMario']is this game still worth it just for playing through the singleplayer campaign?

i tried playing MW2 online and i got my ass kicked so bad that i'm not even gonna try playing FPSs on consoles anymore, lol... but i'll play the singleplayer if it's worth $30[/QUOTE]

The game was the reason for all the hype behind MW2. I played this game on PC and enjoyed it very much. I'm personally a CAG so I probably wouldn't buy this game until it's $15 or below BUT I do believe the game IS worth $30. However, you might see cheaper deals in the coming days.

[quote name='Miro']The game was the reason for all the hype behind MW2. I played this game on PC and enjoyed it very much. I'm personally a CAG so I probably wouldn't buy this game until it's $15 or below BUT I do believe the game IS worth $30. However, you might see cheaper deals in the coming days.[/QUOTE]

Unlikely.

Normal version perhaps. GotY release will most likely stay afloat at $25~30.

It's the best FPS game with 4-players splitscreen on PS3.

Should be cheaper by now to be honest (at most $25). And the whole GOTY tag is completely useless. This version is exactly like the regular version

[quote name='ssjmichael']Should be cheaper by now to be honest (at most $25). And the whole GOTY tag is completely useless. This version is exactly like the regular version[/QUOTE]

yea the first batch of goty editions had codes for the map pack, but now they are gone. for all intents and purposes they are the same game, save the box and disc labeling.

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']hard to recommend buying COD4 for $30 since it should be cheaper as MW2 is out and the fact that it was$10 on Black Friday, might be worth $15[/QUOTE]

Where was COD4 $10 on Black Friday?

I wouldn't pay $30 for it unless you are just about to die to play it. It will be cheaper eventually. There's far too many deals on newer games right now to justify paying $30 for it this long after its release.

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']Walmart but could get it anywhere else with price match[/QUOTE]

Interesting, it was $25 at the Walmart by me on Black Friday, but I ordered it on Amazon for $25 when it was a Lightning Deal.

bread's done
Back