Amazon Canada Boxing Day Deals (now active!)

[quote name='Phorty Ounce']EDIT: HOLY CRAP! CHEAPY D POSTED IN THE CANADA FORUM.

Rejoice.[/quote]

lol +1

Reminds me of GameFAQs, where every topic the owner posts in gets to 500 (max. thread length) in a matter of minutes.

[quote name='Faytz']Collector edition two worlds is good, only 24.99

persona 3 is also pretty good for 39.99[/QUOTE]

I bought this game too now..that's it for me..I'm sure the RFD hoarders will be out in full force and by tomorrow nothing left.

[quote name='magiic']alright I placed my order, bought a ton of stuff. Almost bought the Halo 3 xbox too lol[/quote]
motivator7112728.jpg

:(

I'm going to sleep..I'm dumb for not realizing that the Boxing Day Deals had a Page 2 list for some of them and buying games hastily w/out scouring the entire boxing day website...hope amazon refunds some shipping charges for some of the orders I made as I want them all to be Free Super Saver Shipping..It's late and I should not better being on CAG..That's my rant..night y'all.

Edit: My god it's not on RFD yet..go order way CAGers..I'm guessing that Mahjong Maniac is actually sleeping now :O :O which is why the deal isn't posted yet.

I would say get persona 3 now. then if fes comes out sell your persona 3.

one game shop downtown OPENED their persona 3s so they could jack up the price and sell them used.
Thats just uncool.

Just how French are the French versions of games? I want to get Stranglehold on 360 but that little VF is getting to me. Would the manual just be in French or would it be the whole game?

[quote name='Median']Just how French are the French versions of games? I want to get Stranglehold on 360 but that little VF is getting to me. Would the manual just be in French or would it be the whole game?[/quote]
I think it means French packaging. You'll still get the English manual and the game is unchanged.

[quote name='Median']Just how French are the French versions of games? I want to get Stranglehold on 360 but that little VF is getting to me. Would the manual just be in French or would it be the whole game?[/QUOTE]
I'm wondering the same thing with this and halo

I just ordered it, so I guess I'll find out in a couple weeks. It won't be too bad if the game is entirely in French for some reason, I took four years of it in high school so I can scrape my way through. :D

Well I think halo will be in french since when my brother pick up halo 3 when the game release, he took a french version, he didnt seem to be able to change it to english so he had to go exchange for a english version.

Yes, Halo is one of the few games that actually has FRENCH voiceovers, there might still be a way to figure out how to change it to english but that is not for sure.

If you want Limited Edition just get the English version for $5 more, Legendary then you can wait to see if another store has it or take a chance

Apparently deals on 20 dollar gears of war and 30 dollar xbox black controller with play and charge kit have been removed. I was lucky enough to score both of those at 3 am this morning.

ya I grabbed the $20 GoW and the controller deal at like 15 past midnight this morning. I was watching the second Harry Potter movie on blu-ray and thought I should check CAG and lucked out :)

Waited too long for the controllers lol. :cry: Odin Sphere for $30 though. Been looking for that but haven't seen it in any B&M stores.

For the most part anything I would have really wanted I already have and missed out on a couple like College Hoops 2K8 on 360 for $19.99 but still got a couple of decent deals out of this and for the price decided to take a chance on a couple of Wii games that are probably going to be complete garbage but oh well :whistle2:#

Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows (PC): $14.99
Enemy Territory Quake Wars Collectors Edition (PC): $19.99
Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles (PSP): $19.99
Lair (PS3): $34.99
Manhunt 2 (Wii): $24.99
Dragon Blade Wrath of Fire (Wii): $12.99
Heatseeker (Wii): $14.99

$151.51 and I had a Visa Gift Card with $152 on it so the price worked out well.

Im out of paypal money or I'd have bought odin.

Im not too worried though keep seeing odin going for 39.99 I'll just wait till it drops to 29.99 doesnt seem as if its go0nna dissapear.

Looks like they increased the price on some of the popular items already :O

APF 2K8 jumped up $10, Splinter Cell DA jumped to a ridiculous price of $40 (OMFG $20 off!).

[quote name='Lockescythe']Im out of paypal money or I'd have bought odin.

Im not too worried though keep seeing odin going for 39.99 I'll just wait till it drops to 29.99 doesnt seem as if its go0nna dissapear.[/quote]
Amazon does paypal?

[quote name='mrelusive']Looks like they increased the price on some of the popular items already :O

APF 2K8 jumped up $10, Splinter Cell DA jumped to a ridiculous price of $40 (OMFG $20 off!).[/QUOTE]

Yeah same thing happens to Halo 3 limited edition from $35 to $45 now. Luckily one of my local video stores sells brand new Splinter Cell DA for 20 bucks (used one for 15)...just grabbed a new copy yesterday. Good to know they also carry a bunch of new games for a few dollars less.

[quote name='mrelusive']Looks like they increased the price on some of the popular items already :O

APF 2K8 jumped up $10, Splinter Cell DA jumped to a ridiculous price of $40 (OMFG $20 off!).[/quote]
Yeah, I wasn't going to pick up anything I wanted because it's a Boxing Week sale. I'm not going to buy things that I may be given in 3 days :roll: Now they've marked up Dracula X to $30, dispite it still being listed as a boxing week sale. That's just sad... If I'm going to pay full price I'll just walk over to EB or something.

So I got my order today and Stranglehold was just the normal English game with extra French packaging. Good stuff, made even better considering it was a great price. Thanks CheapyD!

bread's done
Back