Amazon Captain America(Blu/DVD/DC) $17.99

[quote name='dchrisd']I didn't like this movie at all, and I'm thinking of picking it up. I got major backlog issues.[/QUOTE]
Are you a communist or something? How did you not like Captain America?

Anyways, I think I'll hold out for cheaper. $15 is my buy point. Don't really care if it's the combo pack or not, I just want the blu-ray disc.

You gonna wait for $2-3 cheaper?

Seriously?

I would only wait if it's more than $5, and that's talking about a movie not as cool as Superhero movies. Like a movie like The Help.

Hell I tip ugly waiters for $2-3.

Waiting for $11.99 or lower. I can wait; as someone said above, I got major backlog issues. I just bought every single big game released this holiday season. Issues indeed!

[quote name='nightmare452']Waiting for $11.99 or lower. I can wait; as someone said above, I got major backlog issues. I just bought every single big game released this holiday season. Issues indeed![/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more. Being spoiled by all the deals on Black Friday like getting X-Men:First Class and Green Lantern for $9.99 each, $11.99 or lower is my price-range also. After seeing titles like Inception drop to as low as $4.99 (after paying $13.99 a year ago), I prefer waiting rather than buying too early. Still looking for a bigger price drop on Lord of the Ring Extended than even the $49.99 price as well as a deal on Star Wars Complete.

[quote name='LoveDragonDon']You gonna wait for $2-3 cheaper?

Seriously?[/QUOTE]
Damn right. With a mentality like that why wouldn't you buy it at $20? Or $23? Maybe $25?

It was one of my favorite movies of the summer, but as someone said, picking up X-Men First Class for $10 kind of spoiled me. I set a bottom line price of $15 in my mind and intend on sticking to it.

bread's done
Back