Amazon Cart deal

vipes209

CAGiversary!
OK, I still have this game at 19.99 at my Cart and the Page of the game is now back up at 38.99. If I check out will they charge me 38.99 or 19.99. It was sold by Amazon now, it being sold by buy.com. My Cart is still sold by Amazon, but they say it will take 2 to 3 week to ship if I order now. I just want to know, how much will they charge me?

if you check out they'll update it to reflect the latest pricing, since you didn't actually buy it at that price

[quote name='vipes209']OK, I still have this game at 19.99 at my Cart and the Page of the game is now back up at 38.99. If I check out will they charge me 38.99 or 19.99. It was sold by Amazon now, it being sold by buy.com. My Cart is still sold by Amazon, but they say it will take 2 to 3 week to ship if I order now. I just want to know, how much will they charge me?[/QUOTE]
If you go to the item's page and look at the options available for buying new, Amazon will probably still be listed for $19.99, but show out of stock as your cart does. The section I'm talking about will say something like "11 new from $19.99". Sometimes when items go out of stock on Amazon, they replace the default option to buy to a reseller.

bread's done
Back