Amazon Clearance Deals

tossin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
A few of these deals have already been posted individually, but Amazon has neatly put them together here:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=s9_hps_...pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1295118122&pf_rd_i=409566

Some highlights:

:ps3: 3D Dot Game Heroes - $18.63
:ps3::360: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom - $12.99 (360)/$27.99 (PS3)
:ps3::360: Tron Evolution Collector's Edition - $41.39 (PS3)/$59.97 (360)
:ps3::360: Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage - $20.75 (360)/$37.92 (PS3)
:ps3: Kung Fu Rider - $10.00
:360: Dreamcast Collection - $16.92
:wii: Sonic Colors - $24.05
:wii: Naruto Shippuden: Dragon Blade Chronicles - $19.99
:ds: Scribblenauts - $16.39
:ds: Warioware: D.I.Y. - $16.85
:psp: Prinny 2 - $19.99

Last edited by EarthBoundX5; 5/8/2011 at 04:54 CST

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LarrytheDuck']Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe for $17.16 and ArcaniA: Gothic 4 for $18.21 look pretty good too.[/QUOTE]
MK vs DC has been $10 and under at many places before.

Rift time codes 60 days for 21 isn't bad if you are a player. Get two of those codes and it's like a buy3 get 1 month free.

Majin is taunting me. Especially since I just got an email telling my my game trades have been accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP, picked up 3D Dot Game Heroes. It's been on and off my radar for a while $13 was too sweet to pass up :)

[quote name='aots16']Tron collectors edition is finally down to a reasonable price....kind of.[/QUOTE]

No one seems to want it.
I'll bite if it ever its 29.99 maybe 39.99

Another set of clearance games?:headache::cry: After yesterday's haul I must...........resist..........but that Warioware DIY and Fist of North Star are calling me to purchase them, argghh!

[quote name='GreenSpark']Another set of clearance games?:headache::cry: After yesterday's haul I must...........resist..........but that Warioware DIY and Fist of North Star are calling me to purchase them, argghh![/QUOTE]
Ken's Rage isn't worth half that much and it will be at that price point soon enough. And yes, I am a big Hokuto no Ken fan too.

[quote name='Stele']Ken's Rage isn't worth half that much and it will be at that price point soon enough. And yes, I am a big Hokuto no Ken fan too.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip. Went and took a shower and relaxed, which is a good thing, otherwise I might have pulled the trigger had I kept sitting at the computer;) Probably wait for $15 or less now...

Even on clearance F1 is $40+? Blah. Arcania might be worth the hassle of buying an immediately locking in a trade-in... then again, after a look at metacritic, it might not be.

not that many good deals... in fact some of those games are more expensive than they were even a week ago.

Picked up Naruto for the little figures. ^_^ Good price on the exclusive amazon edition. Also picked up Castlevania PS3, been waiting for that to hit 19.99 but that's close enough.

[quote name='jwizzle5786']Tempted to get Majin. Is it good?[/QUOTE]

It is, especially for that price.

The demo is kind of bland but the game picks up. It's not GOTY but it's an above average adventure game with a few simple puzzles.

[quote name='GreenSpark']Another set of clearance games?:headache::cry: After yesterday's haul I must...........resist..........but that Warioware DIY and Fist of North Star are calling me to purchase them, argghh![/QUOTE]

Yeah the Warioware DIY for sub-$10 is an awesome price. Too bad I already own it...

[quote name='fujimitsu']It is, especially for that price.

The demo is kind of bland but the game picks up. It's not GOTY but it's an above average adventure game with a few simple puzzles.[/QUOTE]

I finally bit, I have wanted it for awhile but trying to work on my backlog first. Honestly it isn't going to go lower than this, so I bit, figured it won't hurt to sit on my shelf for a bit. Should also have a lot of time to work on my backlog and maybe get through it.

I would have got it at 20 if I had nothing else, so I am quite happy.

bit on 3D Dot Game Heroes had it my will eventually pick up when the price is right list for $13 i'll take the chance hopefully i like it already have a few characters i plan to make

[quote name='kilik64']no one talking about the force ii ce for 26 bucks for xbox? was the game really THAT bad? first one was ok.[/QUOTE]

Great buy, right? Sadly yes, it is THAT bad. I am a HUGE SW fan, but this game sucked. I gamefly'd it, but even then I got ripped off. The first one had lots of enviroments to go to, and different bosses, etc. 2nd one had 2 or 3 different planets, many similar enemies and the voice acting is SO angering. Starkiller keeps saying "I'll kill you!" over and over in the last battle. So sad. Good game franchise gone bad.

[quote name='randomthinker']Even on clearance F1 is $40+? Blah. Arcania might be worth the hassle of buying an immediately locking in a trade-in... then again, after a look at metacritic, it might not be.[/QUOTE]

I'll bet Arcania is fun. I loved Risen, Two Worlds and Divinity 2...but I got all those games for $6-$9 each. I wouldn't risk it for $18, it'll come down under $10 soon enough.

It's also probably a game that'll take more than a week to beat (regarding the Amazon trade-in thing), depending on how much time you have.

[quote name='aots16']Tron collectors edition is finally down to a reasonable price....kind of.[/QUOTE]

wait, it'll be $30 soon enough. it's been dropping a few bucks every other week recently.

[quote name='fujimitsu']It is, especially for that price.

The demo is kind of bland but the game picks up. It's not GOTY but it's an above average adventure game with a few simple puzzles.[/QUOTE]

It's Legend of Zelda on the 360. Yeah, pretty much LoZ on the 360. Little bit of Shadow of the Colossus thrown in. Aesthetics of Twilight Princess. Basically a perfectly fine adventure game.

If you're thirsty for gaming there's no reason to not throw down a tenner for this game. Good stuff.[quote name='oldboy26']wait, it'll be $30 soon enough. it's been dropping a few bucks every other week recently.[/QUOTE]

Even though I know it's a subpar action game I'm still dying for a chance to get my mitts on this for less than twenty bucks.

Patience! That's the key.

[quote name='CaoPi']thanks for the heads up how long do these clearance deals last?[/QUOTE]

Been watching a few of these items since before they were listed as clearance.

They tend to decrease slowly in price before rubber banding back up and starting the decline again.

AFAIK these go until they are out of stock. The key is to keep an eye on how many they have left, and try to catch them at the lowest price before they sell out.

I'd like to get DJ Max Portable 3 since I haven't seen a UMD copy of the game in any local retailers. I'd jump on that if I was actually good at the first game and maybe 3D Dot Heroes.

*Side note: Can you order games from Amazon UK to ship to the U.S.? I found Last Window there. Not much of a deal after exchange rates/shipping, something like $50.

[quote name='kilik64']no one talking about the force ii ce for 26 bucks for xbox? was the game really THAT bad? first one was ok.[/QUOTE]

If I didn't already have it, I would buy the collector's edition for $26. But the game itself is terrible. A huge disappointment compared to the first, which was only okay in the first place.

However, I have heard better things about the Wii version.

Why is it these clearance deals come at a bad time .... lol the wife already freaked when she found out how much the 'Balls of steel' edition is .... oh well ... i can take another ass chewing!!!;)

[quote name='fujimitsu']Been watching a few of these items since before they were listed as clearance.

They tend to decrease slowly in price before rubber banding back up and starting the decline again.

AFAIK these go until they are out of stock. The key is to keep an eye on how many they have left, and try to catch them at the lowest price before they sell out.[/QUOTE]

So true! I almost bit on the TRON CE as I've been wanting to add it to my collection soon as it came out, but just checked and noticed it went down another dollar overnight. You folks have convinced me to wait for the $39.99 blow-out now, cause it's coming\\:D/

i gotta ask, how did you find this page? When you just browse to the video game section it doesnt have a tab for clearance at all. I cant seem to get to this page in any form whatseover without just clicking the link here on the first page

how did you guys find this or browse to it and get it to come up??

I think it's video games, and game deals on one of the links on the left hand side, and then you see some clearance deals listed, so you click on see more clearance deals.

bread's done
Back