Amazon code trading thread.

Have PS4 codes for:

Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil: Umbrella Corps Deluxe Edition

Want:
$10 Amazon GC each

Last edited by a moderator:
[W] Bulk AMZ Credit ($50-$1000)

[H] PP @90%, F&F only if payment after code redemption, or if your fb is higher than mine

5/15: ACTIVELY BUYING! FULL NOW, THANKS TO MY REGULAR SELLERS

Extremely random, But I was wondering if someone could help me out, I have two 10$ Amazon gift cards and I wanted to trade for a 20$ bestbuy gift card. Just a straight swap.

[W] Bulk AMZ Credit (50-$500)

[H] PP @90%, F&F only if payment after code redemption, or if your fb is higher than mine

[W] Bulk AMZ Credit (50-$500)

[H] PP @90%, F&F only if payment after code redemption, or if your fb is higher than mine
If anyone has Amazon GC, they can easily sell it on several legit online Gift Card portals for 94-96% of its face value .

Want:

$1000 Amazon Credit overall (No, I'm not fucking with you)

Will buy at least $200 at a time.

Have:

PayPal

If anyone has Amazon GC, they can easily sell it on several legit online Gift Card portals for 94-96% of its face value .
They also lose some potential money selling via those portals, no doubt. That's why Reddit has people selling for 90%.

Want:

Have:

PayPal

They also lose some potential money selling via those portals, no doubt. That's why Reddit has people selling for 90%.

Nonsense I sell 8-10K a month in various GC to Plastic Merchant and Raise. Their buy price is between 94-95% with no other fees and charges.

Payment is within days via ACH (Bank Transfer) , Venmo or Check. Anyone selling it for 90% here is losing out and risking a Paypal shutdown. You also have to risk dealing with scammers. With these portals they buy it off you right away so there is no wait and people lowballing you etc.

Want:

Have:

PayPal

Nonsense I sell 8-10K a month in various GC to Plastic Merchant and Raise. Their buy price is between 94-95% with no other fees and charges.

Payment is within days via ACH (Bank Transfer) , Venmo or Check. Anyone selling it for 90% here is losing out and risking a Paypal shutdown. You also have to risk dealing with scammers. With these portals they buy it off you right away so there is no wait and people lowballing you etc.
Is this why you took my money twice and refunded both time?

Is this why you took my money twice and refunded both time?
The only reason I refund is if my stock did not arrive as planned, the fee was not paid or it was reversed by PayPal.

I don't need to reject orders to sell on a Portal as they have almost unlimited capacity and will take anything you have as long as it's not some stolen or carded stuff.

bread's done
Back