Amazon code trading thread.

I am building gaming pc so I need about $1500 worth of Amazon Gift Cards I will buy all of your gift cards @85% PayPal ( US verified )

W:

$500 worth of Amazon gc (does not need to be in one shot, can do multiple trades)

H:

Paypal

Farming Simulator 15 X1 and 360 codes

Witcher 3 gog.com code

i have 20 euros in my EU Amazon account (germany).

I cannot use it to buy PSN cards or digital games as I don´t have a credit card in my Amazon account and don´t plan to add one. And whenever I go to buy a PSN card, it asks me to add a Credit Card despite my Amazon Credit.

However I can use it to order books as I´ve done in the past for a friend (I added the money thru Amazon Gift Cards and ordered him  books , and bought a few android apps for me just fine but now got 20€ left).And I can also send it to anywhere in the world.

I am looking for a $15 digital psn game. Would anyone know a way to trade this? I´d be willing to give you all the 20€ which is probably around $22 or $23. It would probably work if I ordered something phyiscal for this amount and sent it to you. If you were looking for something at this amount.It would include tracking and anything else that Amazon offers.

I can also log in to Amazon UK and Amazon US so am able to send items there.

Any other ideas appreciated :) 

bread's done
Back