Ren & Stimpy - The Complete First and Second Seasons
I Love Lucy - The Complete Second Season
Frasier - The Complete Third Season
Frasier - The Complete Second Season
South Park - The Complete Third Season
Frasier - The Complete First Season
South Park - The Complete Second Season

and several more :)

I assume that those of us who don't already have the South Park seasons will bite.

[quote name='$hady']No love for Crank Yankers 1 and 2 when you made your list?

Pretty cheap @ $16 a set.[/QUOTE]
Actually I just went in the order that they appeard on the site, but I agree that Crank Yankers is a totally sick deal :D

Thanks for the post OP.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']i can't recommend the 4400 enough[/QUOTE]Looks interesting. I might grab this one if I can find another $13 worth of stuff to get free shipping.

Meh, South Park season 4 is the only one I'm missing. Everything else I either have or, for most of it, just am not interested in. Thanks anyway, OP!

PS: Thanks for the props, fellow posters :D. I'm glad to be of service.

PPS: Thanks for the props on my sig, cag1000!

[quote name='pthagonal']I think ill finally get Reno 911. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

:)

I suggest that everyone do the same. Buy Seasons 1 & 2 now! And if anyone has the Best Buy bonus DVD for Season 2, please contact me. I got fucked out of my bonus disc, and Best Buy isn't being helpful.

Many thanks, OP! I may finally bite at Reno, and the two Crank Yankers.

I CAN'T get South Park, becuase then I'll want all the other sets. -_- I can't afford that on top of all my cheap ass games and cheap ass manga...and other cheap ass DVDs.

I already got Flintstones seasons 1 at 15 bucks on Amazon and now crave seasons 2 and 3. Meh!

Again thanks. Possible Crank Yankers 1+2 for me.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Many thanks, OP! I may finally bite at Reno, and the two Crank Yankers.

I CAN'T get South Park, becuase then I'll want all the other sets. -_- I can't afford that on top of all my cheap ass games and cheap ass manga...and other cheap ass DVDs.

I already got Flintstones seasons 1 at 15 bucks on Amazon and now crave seasons 2 and 3. Meh!

Again thanks. Possible Crank Yankers 1+2 for me.[/QUOTE]

No... you WILL bite at Reno! You will bite and you will love both seasons. As for South Park, it's understandable if you want to wait. They are a bit pricey, but they're good.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Many thanks, OP! I may finally bite at Reno, and the two Crank Yankers.

Again thanks. Possible Crank Yankers 1+2 for me.[/QUOTE]

Well, you can skip Season 1, since, in retrospect (at least for me), it is juvenile garbage. Plus, the voices aren't all that great.

The series really took off starting with Season 3, again imo.

[quote name='cag1000']omfg the pink hair yum yum girl sig and avatar are my new favorites on cag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
pink hair yum yum girl :rofl:
her name is stephanie, and i completely agree the sig/avatar rocks :D

[quote name='woobacca']pink hair yum yum girl :rofl:
her name is stephanie, and i completely agree the sig/avatar rocks :D[/QUOTE]

Lazy Town is fucking awesome.

I decided to go with Frasier seasons 1 and 2... I had a 10 dollar gift certificate laying around so it was a good deal (both cost about 18 a piece with free shipping after that). I've been meaning to pick up a couple of those sets so thanks goes out to the OP!

[quote name='Saucy Jack']No... you WILL bite at Reno! You will bite and you will love both seasons. As for South Park, it's understandable if you want to wait. They are a bit pricey, but they're good.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm not getting Crank Yankers. Mother fuckers split season two into two volumes. I hate that shit. Not a big enough fan to buy both.

As for South Park, if I get one and two, I'll really want the rest of the show. And I don't have the moey to buy the rest...

I may get Reno, though. I love that show!

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Yeah, I'm not getting Crank Yankers. Mother fuckers split season two into two volumes. I hate that shit. Not a big enough fan to buy both.

As for South Park, if I get one and two, I'll really want the rest of the show. And I don't have the moey to buy the rest...

I may get Reno, though. I love that show![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I liked Crank Yankers when it first started. It was pretty good. It soon got ridiculous and repetitive, though.

I would probably wait for a South Park price drop, then. It's kinda hard to collect the season sets because of their price, but the only good thing is that there's a good gap between the releases that buys you some time to catch up. I have a similar problems collecting Kids in the Hall. I only have the first set. The sets are pricey, but I know that there's only 5 seasons, so I'll eventually catch up.

You should definitely grab at least the 1st season of Reno 911! It's really cheap now and it's absolutely hilarious. You can tell that they love making the show.

Yeah, I think I will. I collect the Simpsons seasons, so luckily I'm caught up and have the cash for whenver they want to release seasoon 7. But I sprung at The Flintstons S1 for 15 at Amazon a while ago, yet all the other seasons are 30 or 35. I'm hoping for price drops.

Same with Twilight Zone. I got Twilight Zone collection 1 for 40 dollars, but the others are 80. My B&M stores sells them all for 40 when they have them, but I only saw Wal Mart have 2+3 once for 40 each, and I was too dumb to grab it then...haven't seen them since.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']No... you WILL bite at Reno! You will bite and you will love both seasons. [/QUOTE]

Saucy jack, what happend to the weigel sig and avatar... Everytime i saw it, I couldnt help but laugh at the quote. Brilliant.

I see season one (which I own)... noticed a few people reffering to season two as if its in the amazon deal. I have been looking for a good deal on season two, anyone find one for a good price?

Edit: Strangers with candy is hilarious if you have a odd sense of humor. I recomend it....

[quote name='Lice']Saucy jack, what happend to the weigel sig and avatar... Everytime i saw it, I couldnt help but laugh at the quote. Brilliant.

I see season one (which I own)... noticed a few people reffering to season two as if its in the amazon deal. I have been looking for a good deal on season two, anyone find one for a good price?

Edit: Strangers with candy is hilarious if you have a odd sense of humor. I recomend it....[/QUOTE]

I honestly don't know what's going on with the Wiegel sig and the Kerri avatar. Hasn't returned my calls... :cry:

I'm not sure if Season 2 is in the deal, but here's the best deal:

Buy it at a B&M Best Buy, and pick the one with the packaging that says "Bonus Disc Inside with Extra Deleted/Alternate Scenes." Don't worry about the price of it... send Saucy Jack the bonus disc because Best Buy fucked him out of his precious disc. It says "Bonus Disc Inside" on the packaging, but there was no bonus disc to be found. The one time BB puts out a good, worthy bonus disc and I get screwed... on a show I love nonetheless. Best Buy refuses to help me, and I doubt if Paramount can.

Seriously... seems like DDD has the lowest price at $27.19. :cry:

Strangers with Candy is funny, too. So is Upright Citizens Brigade...

Thanks OP, finally got Reno 911 Season One, I've been waiting on that one for a while. I would have gotten Season Two along with it, but I could only get the first one for now.

Geez. I have Reno 911 S1 on my trade list...

And by the way, the creator of the 4400 eats kittens for breakfast. Just thought you should know before ordering it.

[quote name='DeskLaser']Thanks OP, finally got Reno 911 Season One, I've been waiting on that one for a while. I would have gotten Season Two along with it, but I could only get the first one for now.[/QUOTE]

Awesome! When you do get Season 2, if you happen to get it at Best Buy... please read by post above. ;)

[quote name='eldad9']Geez. I have Reno 911 S1 on my trade list...

And by the way, the creator of the 4400 eats kittens for breakfast. Just thought you should know before ordering it.[/QUOTE]

You... have... it... on your trade list? I'm going to assume that you have an extra copy, and not that you don't like/want the show anymore... :)

[quote name='eldad9']Some shows I watch once, then I'm done with them. Please don't take it personally.[/QUOTE]

I know, I just like to tease people when they mention Reno 911! :)

bread's done
Back