amazon.COM Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) for 31.37

Hmmm that *is* a good deal. But how long until Canadian retailers also slash the price on this one?

FYI I just recently got a 4$ "import fees deposit" return from amazon.com for ordering Deathsmiles earlier this summer. How frequent is this?

@jeffx:

I've received a partial refund on import deposit fees every time I've ordered since they changed over their shipping structure; it's usually only been $1-$2 though.

I just powertraded my FFXIII because I was suddenly enamored with the idea of importing the Asian version so I could have Japanese voices with English subtitles. It remains to be seen whether this was a terrible idea...

The price I listed also includes the import fees deposit. S&H was 8.98 and the Import Fees Deposit was 2.40$. All inclusive is 31.37. My thinking is that if the price drops in Canada soon, it will probably end up being 29.99, so with taxes one would pay about the same amount that I paid.

[quote name='Derfel']@jeffx:
I just powertraded my FFXIII because I was suddenly enamored with the idea of importing the Asian version so I could have Japanese voices with English subtitles. It remains to be seen whether this was a terrible idea...[/QUOTE]

I was thinking of doing the same thing, but the cheapest asian copy out there is still 50-60$. What's the lowest you could find?

[quote name='jeffx']I was thinking of doing the same thing, but the cheapest asian copy out there is still 50-60$. What's the lowest you could find?[/QUOTE]

Yep, $58.75 plus shipping. I didn't feel too bad about it, as my FFXIII cost me only $30 and I traded it for $45.

bread's done
Back