Amazon.com Friday sale 10/01 (lame)

Amazon has become truly crappy with their friday sales lately.. can't even remember the last time something good came up.

I can't even remember the last time I saw ANYTHING interesting on amazon's friday sale.

[quote name='E-Z-B']I can't even remember the last time I saw ANYTHING interesting on amazon's friday sale.[/quote]

Echo... echo........... echo.

We seem to be getting a ton of "dittos" on here lately.

Yep

Echo.... echo.....

Amazon must actually want to make money on their products- instead of buying a product for $40, and then selling it for $20.

actually it's a nice deal on the stockpot and bbq set, I sent the links to my girlfiend to consider for x-mas gifts for me

Yeah the bbq set is a pretty good deal. If I didn't already have gloves and all the tools I really need I'd get it.

[quote name='Cornfedwb'][quote name='E-Z-B']I can't even remember the last time I saw ANYTHING interesting on amazon's friday sale.[/quote]

Echo... echo........... echo.

We seem to be getting a ton of "dittos" on here lately.[/quote]

Oops, sorry, didn't see your post.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']Amazon has become truly crappy with their friday sales lately.. can't even remember the last time something good came up.[/quote]

I do...and I'm sorry I missed it. C&C Generals + Zero Hour for under $20 a couple of months ago. Nothing since then...

Jeremy

bread's done
Back