Amazon.com - Preorder Dark Souls & get a $5 GC when you trade in ANY game 9/22-10/3

GBAstar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
I skimmed the last page of the Dark Souls Preorder thread and didn't see any mention of this. Might be a good deal if you have any old junk games laying around as it would instantly boost the TIV by $5. T&C are below

Trade-in any Video Game and Pre-order Dark Souls, get a $5 Gift Card

Pre-order Dark Souls and trade-in any video game between September 22nd and October 3rd, and get a $5.00 gift card.

All pre-orders of the video game Dark Souls must be placed with Amazon.com by 11:59 p.m. PST on 10/03/2011. Pre-orders cancelled prior to shipping will not qualify. Qualifying trade-ins must be submitted between 12:01 a.m. PST on 9/22/2011 and 11:59 p.m. PST on 10/03/2011. All trade-ins must be received and accepted by our processor prior to 11:59 p.m. PST on 10/25/2011 to qualify. Trade-ins cancelled or not received and accepted by our processor will not qualify. Please allow up to five business days from receipt and acceptance by our processor for the gift card to be loaded into the qualifying account. For the full terms and conditions of this promotion please see below.

[quote name='droider']Can we use the $5 Gift Card on BF3?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Skoad']Of course not.[/QUOTE]

From the looks of it you actually can. But you will have to preorder/buy Darksouls and the traded games get loaded into your account not taken off the Darksouls price

[quote name='dealighted']I have a ton of old junk games i cant wait to get rid of! great find and thank you :)[/QUOTE]

its 1 gift card per customer.

Terms and Conditions
Trade-in restrictions apply. For trade-in terms and conditions, see http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/?nodeId=200302940.
• Gift Card restrictions apply. For gift card terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal.
• All orders of the promotion items must be placed with Amazon.com by 11:59 p.m. PST on 10/03/2011.
• Promotional offer limited to one Gift Card per customer.
• The promotion is valid for a limited time only. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel it at any time.
• Promotion items cancelled prior to shipping will not qualify. Qualifying trade-ins not received and accepted by our processor will not qualify.
• Qualifying trade-ins must be submitted between 12:01 a.m. PST on 9/22/2011 and 11:59 p.m. PST on 10/03/2011. All trade-ins must be received and accepted by our processor prior to 11:59 p.m. on 10/25/2011 to qualify.
• The promotion applies only to qualifying promotional items displaying the offer message on their product information pages.
• The promotion applies only to products sold by the seller indicated in the offer message. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers.
• If you return the promotional item, we will subtract the value of your Gift Card from your return credit.
• Shipping and handling charges apply to all products.
• Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
• Offer good while promotional item supplies last.
• Void where prohibited.
• If you remove the promotional item from your Shopping Cart, fail to submit a qualifying trade-in or violate any of the terms and conditions listed above, the promotion will be invalid, and the Gift Card offer will not apply.

if u could get multiple gc's i'd be all over this. lol i actually posted a thread for this last week but not too many ppl supported it so its probably 10 pgs deep by now.

bread's done
Back