Amazon.com - The Beatles Rock Band $19.96 (Wii & PS3)

It's that price on the Wii, but PS3 price is $29.16. Not sure where you saw the other, or if it changed since your post.

Edit: nevermind, it defaulted to buy.com for some bizarre reason, so heads up, folks. Amazon price on the right is $20 too.

If you click on the list of sellers for PS3 it says Amazon is 19.96, yet for some reason on the product page it says 29. Def 19.96 when added to cart as well. Thanks OP, just picked it up. Been waiting for that $20 price tag forever!

[quote name='FadeToOne']It's that price on the Wii, but PS3 price is $29.16. Not sure where you saw the other, or if it changed since your post.

Edit: nevermind, it defaulted to buy.com for some bizarre reason, so heads up, folks. Amazon price on the right is $20 too.[/QUOTE]
I think it's because buy.com ships right away while Amazon will ship in a few weeks. I don't mind waiting, though, if I can get it for $20.

[quote name='mxpowar']I think it's because buy.com ships right away while Amazon will ship in a few weeks. I don't mind waiting, though, if I can get it for $20.[/QUOTE]

Ya, mine says June 23, 2010 - June 28, 2010 for the order. Not that I really care.

bread's done
Back