Amazon.com Warcraft III/Diablo II Battle Chests $20 Starcraft $10

Was gonna rate 3 stars but one extra for calvin and hobbes avatar.

The amazon image of Starcraft battle chest is wrong. I don't think they produce that packaging anymore, they produce the slimmer one as opposed to the wide one that's show as the default picture.

[quote name='anathema728']Was gonna rate 3 stars but one extra for calvin and hobbes avatar.

The amazon image of Starcraft battle chest is wrong. I don't think they produce that packaging anymore, they produce the slimmer one as opposed to the wide one that's show as the default picture.[/QUOTE]

:lol: Huzzah!

Yeah I think you're right about the packaging.

Even though I already own all of these I'm tempted to get SC just because it's so cheap...

I own a few copies of Starcraft (3 I think, because my brother and friend play sometimes) and I'm getting another with SC2's CE so I think I'll pass on that one.

Damn, that's tempting, but I'm almost afraid to get back into Diablo. Spent wayyy too many hours in college on that game.

Patch recently came out for Diablo 2 adding respecs/bug fixes/ect.... Also really good Runes were made alittle easier to come across.

Came out in march if i recall correctly. Good time to play before D3 hits.

Just bought a second WC III BC. I freaking ordered it LAST NIGHT for $15 used. But I'm obsessive, so I had to have new. So I spent $35 on two copies of this. Hopefully I can sell the used one at a profit. >_

Got Diablo Battle Chest - $20

I have a serious spending addiction. I gotta get my bank account straight tomorrow. Gonna transfer $500 from graduation money, as well as $420 paycheck on Tuesday. That will fix me... Then i will promptly spend $300, lmao.

But then... maybe I can stop the spending? Idk...

bread's done
Back