Amazon.com - Yakuza 4 PS3 - $12.98 new

$18 with shipping is still a warm-hot deal I think, I didn't realize it wasn't shipped by Amazon. There's probably very limited stock though, since it's not sold by Amazon..

Actually it is going to be available at Walmart at 10pm tonight. I'm in for that. Hopefully all the gajins pass it over, lol.

Never played the first 3, is this a continuing storyline or something separate each game? Only heard good things about this series.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Never played the first 3, is this a continuing storyline or something separate each game? Only heard good things about this series.[/QUOTE]
It's continuing, but you have the option of viewing a recap of each of the games.

it's been said already but it's only $10 at Walmart tonight. I can't see it flying off the shelves to quick so it shouldn't be that hard to get.

There plenty of other vendors that are eligible for Prime for like $0.40 more, and tbh, I rather pay that little extra to get it faster and fulfilled by Amazon rather than a third party seller, especially now.

But as others have stated, this is a pretty bad deal considering how much it will be at Walmart.

You didn't find this in the Amazon Black Friday thread because, A, it's not offered directly by Amazon, and B, it's not a good deal.

Maybe next time.

Is the Walmart deal b&m only? If so I'd rather buy for $18 from Amazon than pay $11 and be caught at Walmart on Friday.

[quote name='tmly']Is the Walmart deal b&m only? If so I'd rather buy for $18 from Amazon than pay $11 and be caught at Walmart on Friday.[/QUOTE]

all Walmart game deals are in store only

[quote name='tmly']Is the Walmart deal b&m only? If so I'd rather buy for $18 from Amazon than pay $11 and be caught at Walmart on Friday.[/QUOTE]

I'd rather wait than pay double what everyone else is paying

bread's done
Back