34 (100%)

LINK

PS3 Move Bundle is 3PM EST on 11/5

Deals for Today
06:00 AM PDT - VIZIO 55-inch Full HD 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV $898.99

07:00 AM PDT - FIFA Soccer 11 (360/PS3/Wii) $39.99/$39.99/$34.99

09:00 AM PDT - Logitech MX 518 Gaming Mouse $19.99

10:00 AM PDT - Memorex SingStand Home Karaoke System $49.99

12:00 PM PDT - PS3 320GB Move Bundle w/ $50 credit towards any physical video games shipped & sold by Amazon $399.97

01:00 PM PDT - VIZIO 47-Inch 120 Hz 1080p LCD HDTV $698.99

02:00 PM PDT - VIZIO 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV, Black $298.99

03:00 PM PDT - VIZIO 26-Inch Class RazorLED 720p LCD HDTV, Black $199.99

04:00 PM PDT - Sound X Electronic Drum Set $299.99

06:00 PM PDT - Madden NFL 11 (360/PS3/Wii) $39.99/$39.99/$34.99

08:00 PM PDT - VIZIO 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV, Black $498.99

09:00 PM PDT - "A great deal on the Compaq Presario Laptop PC"

"We're counting down the weeks until Black Friday with spectacular deals every Friday, starting October 29 and running weekly through November 19. Check back every Friday to find fantastic prices on select electronics, video games, and more. And all of these hot deals relate to a theme, including the Deal of the Day and Lightning Deals. Bookmark this page and come back each week to see how you'll save on items that help you "Connect," "Play," "Watch," and "Listen." All deals are good while supplies last, so don't delay!"

- The Gold Box Team

Looks like they are going to start this early.
They have been having some bad Gold Box deals for the past recent months, but their past Black Friday sales were at least notable so we still have chance to grab some good deals.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='1NintendoFan']Oh no, this makes me a little nervous :D I have been lucky not finding anything during the Gold Box that I have wanted lately and therefore not adding to the backlog. But, Amazon tends to have decent Black Friday Deals, so this could mean the end to that :D

I saw on Yahoo tonight that Black Friday is supposed to be better than it has been in a few years... fingers crossed for some goodies this year :D[/QUOTE]

I like this (if it turns out to be true).

Looks like the DotD is a TV

And 6 PM PDT has this: Get the killer edge in first person shooter games with surround sound.

Sounds like it could be a gaming headset.

Am I missing some video game "spectacular deals" this Friday or the only one coming is at 6:00PDT with "Get the killer edge in first person shooter games with surround sound"??????????

I'm in the market for a new TV... that one looks pretty shiny, but I'm guessing I can do better in the near future. Though I have no clue what a good price would be.

I am SO excited. Between the black friday hype, amazon's sales late at night, and the cag community, last black friday was so awesome. And there's a printer in today's gold box and I actually need a new printer so that's pretty win.

Nonetheless I'll be watching this like a hawk.

THANKS OP!

Really hoping for some sort of deal on a PSP. Sold me launch PSP about a year ago, but I still want to play Birth by Sleep and Ghost of Sparta........heres hoping.

I got Fallout 3 for ~$25 in 2008 (just over a month after release)... hoping for a repeat performance on this year's Black Friday!

Depending upon what the price on that Archos 5 coming up in 20 minutes or so I might have to jump on that. $150-$175 range will be my butter point. Also depends upon which model too.

[quote name='JP']Depending upon what the price on that Archos 5 coming up in 20 minutes or so I might have to jump on that. $150-$175 range will be my butter point. Also depends upon which model too.[/QUOTE]

if its under $100 I will buy it :D

how much are they normally ?

I jumped for the X41 headset last night. Used promo credit from Reach and got it for $119 shipped. Not bad, ended up saving like 60 bucks total. I needed to have them ready for when Black Ops comes out. Anyone else have them or used them? The reviews seemed pretty favorable overall.

[quote name='[email protected]']I jumped for the X41 headset last night. Used promo credit from Reach and got it for $119 shipped. Not bad, ended up saving like 60 bucks total. I needed to have them ready for when Black Ops comes out. Anyone else have them or used them? The reviews seemed pretty favorable overall.[/QUOTE]

Other wireless devices nearby can cause hissing to be audible both on your end and other players end seems to be the only problem I've seen in my research.

That 55" LED for $1200 shipped was a pretty damn good deal. If I didn't already have all the flatscreens I need I would have jumped on that in a heartbeat.

I guess they are going to focus on electronics deals in general not just video games leading up to BF. Oh well I'll continue to keep checking...

These are the deals supposedly:

Deal of the Day:

Medal of Honor PS3 or Xbox 360 $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)

Lightning Deals:

Playstation 3 320GB Playstation Move Bundle with Bonus $50 Video Games Credit

Vizio 26-inch Class Razor LED 720p LCD HDTV $198.99

Vizio E420VO 42-inch 1080p LCD HDTV $498.99

Compaq Presario CQ62-210US Laptop PC $279.99

[quote name='ssjmichael']These are the deals supposedly:

Deal of the Day:

Medal of Honor PS3 or Xbox 360 $39.99 (Reg. $59.99)[/QUOTE]

MoH deal confirmed.

Today's potential gaming offerings:
7:00 AM Goooaaaaal! (FIFA 11?)
9:00 AM Some gaming mouse
12:00PM Move Starter bundle or maybe the console + Move bundle?
6:00 PM "epic football video game" - Madden 11?

And DotD is MoH as stated above.

Those are my guesses. Everything else in the goldbox is non-gaming electronics like TVs, karaoke, and computers.

[quote name='Izod517']Random comment about what ridiculous deal I hope for and old BF deals![/QUOTE]

that deal will never be as good as that glitched deal from that other website that one time where you could get the video game for 87% off

how do you guys know that the move bundle is the the one that includes the ps3 system? The description is nebulous at best: "Get your 'Move' on with this PlayStation 3 bundle"

And how do you know it will come w/ a $50 game credit?
How are you guys getting this information?

@ssjmichael
please link to your source

[quote name='PublikDefender']how do you guys know that the move bundle is the the one that includes the ps3 system? The description is nebulous at best: "Get your 'Move' on with this PlayStation 3 bundle"
[/QUOTE]

Yup. Gotta be.

Hmmm - Of course they would come up with a Move bundle deal less than a day after I finally ordered Sports Champions using the B2G1 :bomb:.

I was going to wait for a deal on the bundle (to get a second controller + the game) but decided to go for it when I had some other good $40 stuff to get. Well, if it is just like $10 off then I guess that won't be too bad. Any more and I'll be tempted to get it anyway though, then I'll just have to deal with the extra game :roll:.

Now, if it is for the system bundle then no problem!

[quote name='io']Hmmm - Of course they would come up with a Move bundle deal less than a day after I finally ordered Sports Champions using the B2G1 :bomb:.

I was going to wait for a deal on the bundle (to get a second controller + the game) but decided to go for it when I had some other good $40 stuff to get. Well, if it is just like $10 off then I guess that won't be too bad. Any more and I'll be tempted to get it anyway though, then I'll just have to deal with the extra game :roll:.

Now, if it is for the system bundle then no problem![/QUOTE]

No worries io, it's for the 320gb PS3 bundle w/ Move packed in.

Looks like they are matching all of the Electronics deals Walmart is having this weekend. Makes me even more tempted to get the $200 26 inch TV for my bedroom since I have $80ish in Amazon credit.

Here is me hoping that 7am PDT Hint "Goooaaaaal!" it's a deal on FIFA11 or PES 2011 (yes I know they are already part of 3x2) :lol:

Every time they do this everyone starts running around like chickens with their head cut off. The excitement is just too much! And then after metaphorically trampling someones grandma for a sale, you realize your holding a game for 20% off. WOOOOOOo

[quote name='FerDK']Here is me hoping that 7am PDT Hint "Goooaaaaal!" it's a deal on FIFA11 or PES 2011 (yes I know they are already part of 3x2) :lol:[/QUOTE]
It's FIFA 11 for $39.99.[quote name='rogXue']personally I hope it's the $99 bundle and not the system bundle[/QUOTE]As someone mentioned, that one is the 320GB $399 bundle with a $50 gaming credit.

Bah! They removed MOH from the 3 for 2. I was planning on getting MOH, FIFA 11, and Modnation Racers. This has now thrown me off from getting anything now. Good job Amazon!

so is it the ps move $100 bundle or is it the console? I'm planning on getting the $80 deal at gamestop with amex card if it's the console

So apparently just placing FIFA 11 in your cart and deleting after checkout without even placing the order will prevent you from obtaining the Lightning Deal price again on it. It will say you already claimed it.

SO STUPID!!!

I went back to the drawing board since I noticed MOH wasn't part of the 3 for 2 deal anymore. I deleted everything from my cart. I decided on FIFA 11, Modnation Racers, and Just Cause 2. But now I cannot get the $39.99 price for FIFA 11.

Yet another stupid ass mistake on their part during this GB event.

Just used the $39.99 Fifa Lightning Deal with a couple of the 3for2 games...that were in that price range...nice Christmas gifts for my son....(and Professor Layton for me)

Why do you do this to me Cag!!! CAAAAAAAAGGGGGG Seriously I want this game but I have a 20 dollar credit coming tuesday for black ops! GERR@@R@

Confirmed, I put Fifa 11 in my basket along with DJ Hero 2 and NBA 2k11. At checkout it comes to 99.98. It subtracts the lowest game first then applies the Fifa discount.

54 off for 2k11
17 off for Fifa 11 promotion

Hope this helps anyone on the fence

[quote name='memphisanid']Confirmed, I put Fifa 11 in my basket along with DJ Hero 2 and NBA 2k11. At checkout it comes to 99.98. It subtracts the lowest game first then applies the Fifa discount.

54 off for 2k11
17 off for Fifa 11 promotion

Hope this helps anyone on the fence[/QUOTE]

Still doesn't work for me. Because I "claimed" it by putting it in my cart while trying to get the 3 for 2 with MOH, the system assumes I got it...and since it's limited to one per customer...it doesn't give it to me again.

With a CSR right now to fix it for me.

Fan-fuckING-tastic~!

Got EA Sports MMA, Smackdown vs Raw 2011, and Fifa for 99 thanks to the discount stacking; used the 18 or so bucks credit I had to drop it down to around 82. Less than 30 bucks for each game? And I'll probably sell one of em for 40-45 when I'm done playing it?

WINRAR

[quote name='andrewdezzy']bought all 3 Fifas and it came out to $66.98. Gonna trade em all in and make 20 dollars
[/QUOTE]
LOL! I see how this works now. It's applying the non-gold box price of $47.99 to the Wii version as the free game, then it takes off all the discounts from the gold box. You get three copies for the price of one lol. God dammit why must all my Amazon credit be stuck waiting on a trade?

And actually, you're making $30 since they all trade for $97.25.

bread's done
Back