34 (100%)

LINK

PS3 Move Bundle is 3PM EST on 11/5

Deals for Today
06:00 AM PDT - VIZIO 55-inch Full HD 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV $898.99

07:00 AM PDT - FIFA Soccer 11 (360/PS3/Wii) $39.99/$39.99/$34.99

09:00 AM PDT - Logitech MX 518 Gaming Mouse $19.99

10:00 AM PDT - Memorex SingStand Home Karaoke System $49.99

12:00 PM PDT - PS3 320GB Move Bundle w/ $50 credit towards any physical video games shipped & sold by Amazon $399.97

01:00 PM PDT - VIZIO 47-Inch 120 Hz 1080p LCD HDTV $698.99

02:00 PM PDT - VIZIO 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV, Black $298.99

03:00 PM PDT - VIZIO 26-Inch Class RazorLED 720p LCD HDTV, Black $199.99

04:00 PM PDT - Sound X Electronic Drum Set $299.99

06:00 PM PDT - Madden NFL 11 (360/PS3/Wii) $39.99/$39.99/$34.99

08:00 PM PDT - VIZIO 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV, Black $498.99

09:00 PM PDT - "A great deal on the Compaq Presario Laptop PC"

"We're counting down the weeks until Black Friday with spectacular deals every Friday, starting October 29 and running weekly through November 19. Check back every Friday to find fantastic prices on select electronics, video games, and more. And all of these hot deals relate to a theme, including the Deal of the Day and Lightning Deals. Bookmark this page and come back each week to see how you'll save on items that help you "Connect," "Play," "Watch," and "Listen." All deals are good while supplies last, so don't delay!"

- The Gold Box Team

Looks like they are going to start this early.
They have been having some bad Gold Box deals for the past recent months, but their past Black Friday sales were at least notable so we still have chance to grab some good deals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the Fifa lightning deal to stack too! Fifa 11, Kirby's Epic Yarn, and Castlevania LOS for $94.

Feels like BF already...

Finally! After not being able to get FIFA 11 for $39.99 for the 3 for 2 deal...a cool CSR fixed it for me after I placed my order.

So...I got FIFA 11, Modnation Racers, and Just Cause 2 for $78.98 total. That comes to $26.33 per game, and that makes me a happy camper! :D

Wow that Logitech MX 518 gaming mouse, sold out really fast.
Between 3x2 promo and today deals, it seems that the sleeping giant is waking up ;)

[quote name='sherisdoppel']Logitech MX 518 Gaming Mouse for only $19.99
It's a great mouse.[/QUOTE]

Yup...needed a new mouse too and heard nothing but great things about this mouse. Jumped on it...insane price at $19.99...and just in time for Black Ops!

Also, remember this mouse has a $15 MIR as well....that makes the total purchase price after MIR a measly $5! :D

Side note on PS3's:

Which deal is better a refurbished 40GB phat PS3 at $199 or a new slim 120GB for $299?

Any idea if Sony is doing a price drop anytime soon? Trying to decide which one to get Dad for X-mas.

[quote name='destro4eva']Side note on PS3's:

Which deal is better a refurbished 40GB phat PS3 at $199 or a new slim 120GB for $299?

Any idea if Sony is doing a price drop anytime soon? Trying to decide which one to get Dad for X-mas.[/QUOTE]

Never go with a refurb, you will regret it. Go for the new Slim...and they're now 160GB. :)

[quote name='sherisdoppel']For those of who bought MX518, you can get a $15 mail-in rebate from Logitech
There are lots of horrible experiences on Logitech mouse rebates, but it's worth a try.
That's $5.00 for this great mouse.

Rebate form: http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/00/00/11/43/54/21/1143542170._V196952185_.pdf[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm doing, glad I jumped on this deal. Unfortunately the deal for this mouse went by fast. They're all claimed...deal is over.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']Never go with a refurb, you will regret it. Go for the new Slim...and they're now 160GB. :)[/QUOTE]

That's kind of my thinking too, on an Xbox I probably would avoid them like the plague, figured it'd be Ok w/ Sony. Will pony up some more funds on the 160GB.

Thanks Pennywise:D

[quote name='destro4eva']Side note on PS3's:

Any idea if Sony is doing a price drop anytime soon? Trying to decide which one to get Dad for X-mas.[/QUOTE]

Maybe not a price drop but for example I bought in last year's Black Friday my Ps3 slim 120gb + inFamous + Killzone 2 + $10gc for $299 at Amazon. Walmart and Best Buy had similar deals.

[quote name='PublikDefender']how do you guys know that the move bundle is the the one that includes the ps3 system? The description is nebulous at best: "Get your 'Move' on with this PlayStation 3 bundle"

And how do you know it will come w/ a $50 game credit?
How are you guys getting this information?

@ssjmichael
please link to your source[/QUOTE]
http://news.punchjump.com/article.php?id=11634

[quote name='destro4eva']That's kind of my thinking too, on an Xbox I probably would avoid them like the plague, figured it'd be Ok w/ Sony. Will pony up some more funds on the 160GB.

Thanks Pennywise:D[/QUOTE]

Just hold out until Black Friday.

[quote name='Dark Rider']Right after I posted this I saw the big thread about it, Sorry guys.[/QUOTE]

On behalf of CAG I accept :wave:

[quote name='Dark Rider']Right after I posted this I saw the big thread about it, Sorry guys.[/QUOTE]
It's cool, just send each of us $50 and we'll let you off with a warning.

Wow that's an awesome deal for the MX518. I've had mine for like... 5 or 6 years? Still works amazing and so comfortable, I never want a different mouse ever.

Yeah, I've had my MX500 since summer of 2003, still working perfectly seven years later. Getting an MX518 for $20 is too good to pass up.

via twitter
Lightning Deal-noon PST buy PS3 320GB Move Bundle get $50 credit twd any physical video game shipped & sold by Amazon

[quote name='celegus']Wow that's an awesome deal for the MX518. I've had mine for like... 5 or 6 years? Still works amazing and so comfortable, I never want a different mouse ever.[/QUOTE]

Good to hear this mouse has some longevity as well! Really glad I snatched one up.

Not only can't I wait to use it for Black Ops, it got me thinking...when Black Ops comes out, I won't be playing much of anything else for quite a while. So I ended up canceling my 3 for 2 order of FIFA 11 ($39.99 GB price), Just Cause 2, and Modnation Racers. It was a good deal, but $78.98 for games I won't be touching anytime soon just didn't seem like a good idea.

Besides...I'll be getting $40 in Amazon GC for both my Black Ops orders (PC and PS3 versions). I'll use that to buy a new game, most likely GT5...that game I will be inclined to play upon release in conjunction with Black Ops.

[quote name='KaitouDark']via twitter
Lightning Deal-noon PST buy PS3 320GB Move Bundle get $50 credit twd any physical video game shipped & sold by Amazon[/QUOTE]

Pretty good deal. I just can't justify buying another when mine is BC. I want a slim though...*sigh*

If I could sell my 80GB BC for 250 or so, I'd probably upgrade.

[quote name='celegus']Wow that's an awesome deal for the MX518. I've had mine for like... 5 or 6 years? Still works amazing and so comfortable, I never want a different mouse ever.[/QUOTE]

I used to use Deathadder, but that thing always catches problems in 6 months.
The right-left click buttons sure have problems on their stable durability.

Hope it lasts 5 to 6 years like yours.

By getting the Move Console bundle out of the way early, it gives me hope that the Sports Champions Bundle will go down closer to Black Friday, if not that very day.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Pretty good deal. I just can't justify buying another when mine is BC. I want a slim though...*sigh*

If I could sell my 80GB BC for 250 or so, I'd probably upgrade.[/QUOTE]

I luckily sold my 80GB BC model for $350 to a co-worker. Now waiting on a nice non-move related bundle or price cut

That's a pretty decent deal on the PS3 Move System Bundle coming up, since a regular non-bundled 320gb PS3 slim system is going for $350 at most retail stores right now. It will most likely sell out and would be as competitive as any other PS3 deals this Black Friday (considering the free shipping, no tax (in most states), and no hassle shopping experience that Amazon always offer).

I don't really see it selling out. I'd be surprised if more than 50% are claimed tbh. It's a decent deal if you're looking for a PS3 and Move no doubt. That bundle was already a great savings over buying them separately.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Uh, reading not your strong point? You do see that it comes with $50 credit right?[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's a my bad :p, Was hoping for just a move bundle! decent for those lookin to get a system

You're not the only one. I see a bunch of people on SD saying the exact same thing. Maybe Amazon should make it clearer that you're getting a bonus $50 game credit or something. Maybe if it was $399.99 they'd get it, rather than poking fun of a 2 cent savings that was probably there before the deal started.

I wonder what kind of subliminal messages Sony beams through the PS3 to make me want another one! I have NEVER had the urge to re-purchase a game system while my first one works, but I really want another PS3!

i want the ps3 move bundle, but have a hard time spending $400 for it. i'm hoping another retailer will have a $50 giftcard deal with the ps3 move bundle near BF and amazon will match so i can have more time to think this over.

bread's done
Back