Amazon Credit Deals Mass Effect 3 $10 & Green Lantern $20

[quote name='OregonDealz']man.. i think i saw a thread like this somewhere...[/QUOTE]

cheapyD never seems to update it though.

Pre-order for a December release ... that's like a long time ... I mean, like, I should definitely at least have a flying car by then.

Talk about milking a franchise. I didn't even know they were already making ME2.

I can't believe people even liked it to begin with. Seriously who likes sci-fi twilight crap.

[quote name='needler420']Talk about milking a franchise. I didn't even know they were already making ME2.

I can't believe people even liked it to begin with. Seriously who likes sci-fi twilight crap.[/QUOTE]
What a horrible post on so many different levels.

[quote name='TraBuch']What a horrible post on so many different levels.[/QUOTE]haha I was going to post the exact same thing! well, maybe not exactly it would've included some really bad words entailing how much of an idiot he is but I think you get the point

[quote name='needler420']Talk about milking a franchise. I didn't even know they were already making ME2.

I can't believe people even liked it to begin with. Seriously who likes sci-fi twilight crap.[/QUOTE]

I hope you're trolling.

So was it ever settled on whether these credit updates automatically apply to existing pre-orders?

I saw the listing up the day after ME3 was "leaked" on the ea store, and laughed myself into pre-ordering it two months ago.

The credits have always updated for existing preorders. I think a few people had problems, but it was fixed by emailing customer service.

Is ME3 even coming out this year?

So it's settled, you have horrid taste in games and I guess should stop advising others.
Awesome

[quote name='handsomepete']there's a green lantern game? is it a movie tie-in? does it involve gigantic glowing green fists that come out of the ring?[/QUOTE]

No, they just happened to come out with a GL game same time as the movie is being released. j/k.

Just in case there is any doubt it is a tie-in even though it may not technically match up is the multiplatform release but no PC. The no PC release is a final clue it is on a tight schedule.

pre-order in just in case to protect against a price increase.

[quote name='TraBuch']What a horrible post on so many different levels.[/QUOTE]

that's what Needler does. He posts the most ignorant shit just to get a rise out of people.

Either that or he's the most ignorant shit.

I can understand how people wouldn't love ME but you still gotta appreciate it.

I get the feeling the ME3 deal is gonna get sweeter. But no harm in preordering it now if you want it.

I want to pre-order...but im waiting for the inevitiable CE edition before i do...then I'd have the whole trilogy as CE

[quote name='confoosious']that's what Needler does. He posts the most ignorant shit just to get a rise out of people.

Either that or he's the most ignorant shit.

I can understand how people wouldn't love ME but you still gotta appreciate it.

I get the feeling the ME3 deal is gonna get sweeter. But no harm in preordering it now if you want it.[/QUOTE]

Me1 is definitely tedius at times. Me2 is wayyy better.

bread's done
Back