Amazon CS convo - Promo not recieved

jbrun85

CAGiversary!
Having this convo right now... Is this me or him? I don't see what is so confusing...

----
You are now connected to Auchit from Amazon.com.
Me:I pre-ordered Fifa 12 and was given a promotional code for a fathead bonus. I used the code on September 27th, and I then recieved a shipping confirmation from fathead on October 27th, but I have still not recieved the bonus decal. I'm not sure if this is normal, or there has been an issue.

Auchit:Hello, my name is Auchit. I'll be happy to help you.

Me:Thanks Auchit

Auchit:Are you talking about the order #XXXXXXXXXX ?

Me:yes

Auchit:Jacob , are you talking about the code?

Auchit:The code is YYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Me:Yes, I used the code on September 27th
and I have no recieved anything
not*

Auchit:Jacob , are you talking about the promotional code?

Auchit:The claim code is ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Have you used it?

Me:I am talking about the promotional fathead code. The first code you sent me. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. I am not talking about the second code.
I used YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY but have not received the bonus.
it was September 27th when I used YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Auchit:Jacob , please try the second code.

Me:the second code is not for the fathead

Auchit:Jacob , aren't you talking about the Order ID: XXXXXXXXXXX?

Me:Yes. A copy of Fifa 12

Auchit:You need to Redeem code at http://www.fathead.com/fifa12.

Me:I did that

Auchit:The code is YYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Me:is there someone else I can be transferred to
I've clearly explained the situation several times now

Auchit:I'm sorry Jacob.

Me:I used the code at that website, on september 27th
I have not recieved my promotional item
I was told the item shipped on October 27th

Auchit:If you want, I'll transfer this chat to my supervisor.

Me:yes please
thank you

Auchit:But I'm unable to find out any code of the fathead except this.

Me:yes, i dont think you understand
I used the code
but did not recieve the item

Auchit:I can understand but I have no information except this.
Please wait few minutes.
Because my supervisor is in a meeting.

Me:OK
thank you

Auchit:Please kindly wait only few minutes.

Well there's your problem.

The codes are only Xs, Ys, and Zs!

Silly rabbit!

trix.jpg

If you havent recieved it from fathead why are you complaining to Amazon? Stuff like this usually takes forever to ship anyway. Seems to me you're barking up the wrong tree.

You're complaining to Amazon CS about something you didn't get that you ordered from Fathead.com?

Yea, I'd say the problem is with you.

I agree with everyone else - you should contact CS at Fathead for this. After confirming the code and that you entered it at the correct website, Amazon probably should have just told you to contact Fathead.

i pre-order fifa 12 from amazon too and got & used my fathead code sept 27 when fifa was released. i just got my fathead two days ago (LA Galaxy :)) and they said they shipped it back in the first week of october. contact fathead if you want but its prly that they are just taking forever shipping it

You should definitely be talking to fathead, not amazon, BUTTTTT That CS rep was a retard. That type of stuff is so frusterating!!

This is why Amazon bans accounts. I wonder how much OP just cost Amazon monetarily by wasting their employee's time with something that has nothing to do with Amazon?

It has everything to do with amazon. I received the promotional code from them, because I bought the game from them.

I contacted amazon because they are the company who I chose to make my purchase from. They were the ones who contracted fathead to do these decals. In my mind, it is their responsibility to deal with the company that they partnered with if services were not delivered. I also think that they should know if service from their partners has been substandard.

Also, Amazon has emailed me on 2 separate occasions to make sure I had used the code. So they have been proactive in that regard and involved with their fathead promotion.

For the record, I also contacted fathead customer service about the issue. My intention was more to point out the ridiculous circles this rep was talking in.

[quote name='jbrun85']My intention was more to point out the ridiculous circles this rep was talking in.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should have made the title to this thread "Amazon CS convo - circles this rep was talking in" instead.

[quote name='pjb16']You're complaining to Amazon CS about something you didn't get that you ordered from Fathead.com?

Yea, I'd say the problem is with you.[/QUOTE]

I agree.

You were able to redeem the code at Fathead.com but didn't get the email, meaning the code was fine. The code was used at Fathead.com, they failed to email you so the logical thing would be to pester them, not Amazon.

Amazon reps have to deal with idiots (not saying you are), that's why they have to make you run in circles first. It's unfortunate but there are plenty of dumbasses out there who cannot follow the simplest instructions but think they're Einstein when taking to CS.

bread's done
Back