Amazon Dads & Grads Sale - Week 1 - Wii Deals

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Dads & Grads Promotion--Week One: Save on Wii Games & Accessories
To celebrate all your favorite fathers and new graduates, we're offering three weeks of deals on video games and accessories. Check back each Sunday for new savings.

iconamazon.gif
Week One (5/29 - 6/4): Wii Deals

Upcoming:
Week Two (6/5 - 6/11): Handheld Deals
Week Three (6/12 - 6/18): Next Generation Console & PC Deals

Thanks Cheapy! This will be interesting to see what the coming weeks bring.

Had a chuckle at this though:
ohamazon.jpg

Also, when will Amazon and the rest of the world stop referring to 360/PS3 as "Next Gen"?

[quote name='discordman']
Also, when will Amazon and the rest of the world stop referring to 360/PS3 as "Next Gen"?[/QUOTE]

Notice that's active after E3 begins. Hello PS4, Xbox 3D and Nintendo Yuu games! :lol:

[quote name='discordman']Also, when will Amazon and the rest of the world stop referring to 360/PS3 as "Next Gen"?[/QUOTE]And is Wii not considered in that category? :drool: I think we'll have to wait until the new consoles are announced.

[quote name='discordman']Thanks Cheapy! This will be interesting to see what the coming weeks bring.

Had a chuckle at this though:
ohamazon.jpg

Also, when will Amazon and the rest of the world stop referring to 360/PS3 as "Next Gen"?[/QUOTE]

That's awesome! Lol

I hope there's a DSi XL price cut or deal coming soon - I've got an unopened $20 copy of DQV that I'm dying to play, but I just can't pull the trigger at $170 for the system...

I remember they had this same sale last year. I picked up some pretty good stuff for "next gen" consoles. Here's to hoping they put some good stuff in on week three, I've got some credit laying around still.

[quote name='dv8mad']Notice that's active after E3 begins. Hello PS4, Xbox 3D and Nintendo Yuu games! :lol:[/QUOTE]

Followed by Uss, Dem, and EvWiiwon.

bread's done
Back