Amazon: Dark Void for 360 $44.79

I'm all for Capcom going with new projects (This, Dead Rising and Lost Planet) and reviving some (Bionic Commando) but they could have put a lot more polish into the game and I would have bought it. I use to buy pretty much any console release Capcom game but now I'm becoming a bit more weary. I might grab it at $10 like I was planning on doing with Bionic Commando.

Sorry Capcom that demo showed me how medicore the game was, i'll pick it up @$20 bucks thx 4 the post

[quote name='blahtastic']Capcom is the new EA...1 good title for every 5 (or more) crap titles.[/QUOTE]
Capcom wasn't responsible for this game other than publishing. :roll:

These price drops are not just due to a bad game..

We are in the midst of a games recession right now.

It seems like two weeks after a major release we get $39.99 sales.

There is no reason to buy new titles because the price drops will come sooner or later.

Kevin

[quote name='kevgret']These price drops are not just due to a bad game..

There is no reason to buy new titles because the price drops will come sooner or later.

Kevin[/QUOTE]

This is true except for games published by NISA, Konami, Sony. They either go out of print before ever dropping (NISA, Konami,) or they just never drop (Sony PS3 launch titles).

amazon is paying people $45 to take Dark void off theyre hands, Sweet deal, lol. i had two copies of the game the day it came out. and it was ME that had it for $35 on ebay the very next day with NO TAKERS. this wil definitely be $20 in a month or so. Local retailers Who im really cool with would nt even give me a trade for a USED GOW collection, the same week it came out retailing at 59.99, just a joke of a game

[quote name='Stevothepro']amazon is paying people $45 to take Dark void off theyre hands, Sweet deal, lol. i had two copies of the game the day it came out. and it was ME that had it for $35 on ebay the very next day with NO TAKERS. this wil definitely be $20 in a month or so. Local retailers Who im really cool with would nt even give me a trade for a USED GOW collection, the same week it came out retailing at 59.99, just a joke of a game[/QUOTE]

Guide to Punctuation

[quote name='LordSMVS']Judging from the demo, it plays like a sluggish Iron-Man. Anyone think this?[/QUOTE]
I can see the comparison, but I think Iron Man was worse. Just the fact that they CAN be compared, however, says all you need to know about Dark Void. It's the 2010's Bionic Commando.

I do not think the game is bad at all. The storyline and the voice acting is above average for video games. The flight controls took a little getting use to but I was able to get used to it. The actual 3rd person shooting is average but I am enjoying it. I do not think it is worth $60 but $40 was my sweet spot for it. IMO..Bionic Commando was much worse as far as gameplay, controls and storyline. Mass Effect 2 is the one game to rule them all.

I played the PC demo in the hopes the flying controls would be less wonky. Wrong about that one. I'll get it from Steam when they slash the price, which may be very soon at this rate.

This is $44.99 used at GS. All the stores around me already have it used for both consoles. That says a lot about how good this game is...

bread's done
Back