Amazon - Dead Head Fred (PSP) $14.99

Be cautious. This game is so-so in the gameplay dept. At least it has John C. Mcginley doing Freds voice.

[quote name='Callisto']Be cautious. This game is so-so in the gameplay dept. At least it has John C. Mcginley doing Freds voice.[/quote]

I second every point here. Exceptionally mediocre, redeemed only by the presence of Doctor Cox.

[quote name='Callisto']Punch, Punch, Punch, Block. Rinse and Repeat.[/QUOTE]

Well said.

Not to mention that the quest structure is way too vague for a handheld game, and the "world map" is basically worthless.

I got this game out of pure excitement, played it for like 2 hours, and then got rid of it on ebay.

Great presentation, but not so great that it'll make you look past the other irritating flaws. If you're looking for a great platformer on the PSP, snag a copy of R&C Size Matters and/or Daxter and/or Gurumin.

It has a metacritic rating of 75/100 with 11 ratings and IGN gave it a 8.3

That combined with the $15 price tag was enough for me to bite.

Heads up that it's likely a drop across the board. Amazon, BB, GS/EB have it at $14.99 retail.

Got mine during the 2 for 30 at BB. Not a real loss, but I wasted the savings on a game that got a reduction the following week.

Haven't opened it yet, but I read about the first boss being a pain but the whole game gets a lot better after the initial frustration.

The game is decent, but as others have mentioned is very easy to get lost. The voices are great, but the actual gameplay and lack of polish will drive you mad.

Worth about $10.00 if you really want to try it.

Yeah, so-so game. I played a fair amount until it ate my save file. It wasn't good enough to draw me into replaying and trying to finish.

[quote name='jer7583']remember guys, AAA or no play[/quote]

What does the American Automobile Association have to do with this?

bread's done
Back