Amazon Deal of the Day - Battlestar Galactica 2.0 or 2.5 for $25 each

Still a ripoff. $50 for a 20 episode season when season three is less than $40 for 20 episodes.

And Universal will just screw with us again with the splitting of season 4.

Good deal. Still think Best Buy has the better deal this week (season 3 and any other season for $60), but if you have to get both of them this is a good way to fill out the collection.

[quote name='Doc Bacca']Good deal. Still think Best Buy has the better deal this week (season 3 and any other season for $60), but if you have to get both of them this is a good way to fill out the collection.[/quote]

Wow, I don't know how I missed that in the Best Buy ad! Definitely going to pick both season 3 and season 1 after work then! Thanks Doc Bacca and the original OP for the good Amazon deal!

Awesome, thanks! I was missing all of season 2 and season 3. So now I can get season 2.0 for $25 from Amazon. Then get 2.5+3 for $60 at Best Buy!

Dang it! Saw this yesterday but didn't know it was only good for the day. Now it's $70! No way I'm paying over $50 for both, which is still a ripoff no matter how good the series; and this one is awesome. (And I just finished Season 1 the other day; now guess I just wait ...)

[quote name='klew']Dang it! Saw this yesterday but didn't know it was only good for the day. Now it's $70! No way I'm paying over $50 for both, which is still a ripoff no matter how good the series; and this one is awesome. (And I just finished Season 1 the other day; now guess I just wait ...)[/quote]
Well, Best Buy still has the "Buy Any 2 Seasons of Battlestar Galactica for $60" going on still this week. I just picked up the newly released Season 3 and Season 1.

I already rented every disc of each Season last year, except for Season 3 which I saw online, and I wanted to buy it seeing as it's time to get back into the best TV show again before Season 4 starts!

I think I am starting to regret not picking up up 2.0 and 2.5 on Amazon yesterday for $25 each...

[quote name='nflsonic']Well, Best Buy still has the "Buy Any 2 Seasons of Battlestar Galactica for $60" going on still this week. I just picked up the newly released Season 3 and Season 1.

I already rented every disc of each Season last year, except for Season 3 which I saw online, and I wanted to buy it seeing as it's time to get back into the best TV show again before Season 4 starts!

I think I am starting to regret not picking up up 2.0 and 2.5 on Amazon yesterday for $25 each...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I really don't want to pay more than $25 each; that's my breakpoint. Kind of arbitrary, but that $5 extra each makes it seem too close to regular price for a full season.

I'll wait till BB/CC has their $20 each TV series sale. At least I have several other series to tide me over, like Firefly and Ghost in the Shell: SAC Season 1.

BSG will never go on sale for $20 a season. Unless it's 15 years from now and they are releasing the Blu-ray versions and need to clear out the regular versions.

bread's done
Back