Amazon Deal of the Day - Petz Horsez 2 (DS) for $13

This is actually a decent game. My daughter has it and I fiddled around with it for a while. Steal at $13

oh man! I've been wanting this game for so long! My little cousin Alyssa has it and I just love and adore taking care of Horses! ...Then I like to pull out my AK-47 and shoot all of the farmers and ranch hands and steal the Horsez(2)!

MUAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

In for 0 copies.

I usually pan these bad DotD deals. Yet, it makes sense. Now instead of using precious bandwidth only to find out its crap, saves me time. Thanks, bad deals and the posters to supply them.

[quote name='chasemurata']Well, at least it can't be worse than Superman 64.[/quote]

Hah. This was actually one of my most anticipated games of all time. I was following it very closely on ign ever since I heard details about it. I kept looking at screenshots and touting it to my friends that it was going to be one of the greatest games of all time. Then of course we played it when it came out and the rest is history....

I'm in for 1, I think this can be fun to mess around with on flights...and also might help me with the ladies, I can use the pick up line "Wanna pet my horsez" *(Yes, I will say it with a Z :p)

[quote name='cdrober']I'm in for 1, I think this can be fun to mess around with on flights...and also might help me with the ladies, I can use the pick up line "Wanna pet my horsez" *(Yes, I will say it with a Z :p)[/QUOTE]

That is so awsome! I want the ladies to pet my horsez too! I need to buy this game NOW! ;)

I jokingly asked my wife just now if she'd want a copy. I heard a definate "no" and saw a flash of angry eyes over her lit DS.

Actually, of all the "Petz" games, this one is supposed to be pretty decent.

There is a "horse fry" early in the game, in which the barn catches fire, and u have to help the horse escape -- someone on Amazon commented their child's horse died in the fire, and the child was devastated -- not sure if they were trying to be funny, or if that really happened in-game.

[quote name='donssword']Actually, of all the "Petz" games, this one is supposed to be pretty decent.

There is a "horse fry" early in the game, in which the barn catches fire, and u have to help the horse escape -- someone on Amazon commented their child's horse died in the fire, and the child was devastated -- not sure if they were trying to be funny, or if that really happened in-game.[/QUOTE]

sure there would be a massive lawsuit if it was true

We found this game to be somewhat challenging, especially when the foals get sick and it has been hard to figure out how to care for the foals. Most recently during game play my daughters barn burned down and the game told her that her horse was killed in the fire. She is only 8 and was devastated. After more game play the barn was restored. She does like the game, but again some of the concepts to maintain the foals seems to be very challenging

LOL for some reason i pictured the game showing the horse running around on fire. QUICK MOVE YOUR SYTLUS TO TRY TO PUT THE HORSE OUT

if it was just type your horse has died im sure it could say that. Look at all of the monster rancher games that said your creature died

anyone play anyone of these pet games. I got CATZ 2 sealed off switch dirt cheap but never opened it

I'd rather shell out my money for the far superior original Horsez game. The sequel was such a sellout.

bread's done
Back