amazon deals aren't on yet!

Only a limited quantity of each game is/was available at the promo price. They've already sold through their stock of discounted copies of those games. Some games sold out mere minutes after being discounted.

You're too late, basically. Sorry.

First you post in the deals section about how "nothing is the price cheapy said it would be" and now you have the same thread here.

You missed the deals. Amazon had limited copies. Get over it. Move on.

[quote name='pacemakerguy']how do u know,[/quote]
Because it clearly stated that promo/discounted quantities would be limited. It's how these sorts of sales work.

and too the other dude when do u think it will come back up?
They won't "come back up." They've sold through their promo quantities.

[quote name='antlp89']lol, this has to be a joke[/quote]

Has to be...right? Deals went live long before these questions were asked; on black friday you have to act fast or you miss out on the good ones.

i was sort of pissed that i missed out on the xboxes for 130, but its just as well, i am guessing most of those guys get charged for $200, still 4 star deal assuming you want ddr. the xbox elite for 340 seemed like a better buy for most people since the elite is better, and more people want gears of war 2 than ddr.

i still got the batman ps2 bundle for 99.99 so i cant complain too much, i will probably hold out until next years BF before getting a ps3 or xbox.

actually the ps3 will have to drop out of the sky before i bite, but i digress.

the prices at amazon bounce around all the time, you might not get the super sale price but chances are that they will have it for sale this weekend, just not the bf sale price.

These are just promos. They run out of stock. They don't come back. End. Why did you wait until 7:00 PM to check? I was up at 6 AM and when i went to Best Buy, i had to wait 10 minutes for a parking spot. What makes you think Amazon is going to wait around all day for you?

bread's done
Back