Amazon Deals Thread: Pre-Order Bonuses, Discounts, Coupons, and More!!!!

the_punisher

CAGiversary!
Feedback
200 (100%)
This thread is for all Amazon-related bonuses, discounts, coupons, and anything else you'd like me to include. I'll try to keep it as updated as possible, but be sure to post anything i missed here, and if i don't respond, send me a quick PM.

LATEST UPDATE: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days $28.99 + $10 giftcard

$89.99

Wii Fit Plus + Balance Board

$66.99

Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition- includes "an art book featuring designs from the game & a soundtrack" with all first edition copies + release date delivery for Amazon Prime members

$59.99:

Halo 3: ODST- includes a $10 Amazon gift card when the game ships + a bonus $5 gift card with promo code HALOODST (Dead?) + release date delivery for Amazon Prime members

$58.99:

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2- includes "digital versions of Marvel Comics' Secret War #1-3" + release date delivery for Amazon Prime members

$56.99:

Alpha Protocol
Assassins Creed II- includes a $10 Amazon gift card when the game ships
Brütal Legend + release date delivery for Amazon Prime members
Dead Rising 2
Demon's Souls- includes "an art book featuring designs from the game & a soundtrack" with all first edition copies + release date delivery for Amazon Prime members
Fallout 3: Game of The Year Edition
God of War III
Guitar Hero 5- Buy Guitar Hero 5 and get the unreleased Guitar Hero Van Halen game (up to $60 MSRP). Valid only in September. Offer expires 10/01/09. Instructions on how to redeem will be included in the game.
Mass Effect 2
Need for Speed: Shift- includes a $10 Amazon gift card when the game ships + "access to the Elite challenge series in-game" + release date delivery for Amazon Prime members
NHL '10- includes "five MP3s from the game soundtrack" + release date delivery for Amazon Prime members
SAW- includes a movie ticket to see a SAW movie (not sure which one)
Tekken 6 + release date delivery for Amazon Prime members
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Convictions
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves- includes an "Amazon exclusive treasure map" + release date delivery for Amazon Prime members

$54.99

Left 4 Dead 2

$53.99

The Beatles: Rock Band
Bioshock 2
Borderlands
Ghostbusters: The Video Game- Xbox 360

$52.99

Batman: Arkham Asylum

$49.99

WET- includes "five bonus music tracks from the game" + release date delivery for Amazon Prime members

$46.99

Ghostbusters: The Video Game- Playstation 3
Lego Rock Band

$39.99

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey- Xbox 360
Red Faction Guerrilla- Xbox 360/PC

$36.99

God of War: Collection
Raiden IV Limited Edition- includes a soundtrack with every copy
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

$34.99

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City- includes a $5 Amazon gift card when the game ships

$33.99

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days- use promo code Kingdom5 to get $5 more off + $10 gift card + all pre-order copies include a limited edition art design cover sleeve + release date delivery for Amazon Prime members

$29.99

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock- Game + Wireless Guitar Bundle, Playstation 3

Amazon Gold Box (how to get items in it) Thread:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235975

Amazon ECA Discount Thread:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230169

Free ECA Account:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236563

Release Date Delivery Titles:
http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&fie...k_85276951_2&rank=salesrank&emi=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Last edited by a moderator:
lol. Thought i was having deja vu. This has to be the 3rd or 4th official amazon pre-order thread. But this one looks like the real deal ;)

The "HALOODST" $5 promo code wasn't working for me yesterday. I tried again today and got the same error message:

"We're sorry, but the promotional code you entered cannot be applied to this purchase. Please refer to your promotional coupon for information about item or store restrictions."

This was taken from the Need For Speed: Shift page:

Pre-order Bonuses
Pre-order today for the Xbox 360, PS3, or PC, and get access to the Elite challenge series in-game. You'll also get $10 off a future video game purchase. Elite Series codes will be sent within 10 days after the game releases. The $10 promotional code will be placed directly into your Amazon.com account within 2 business days after the product ships. Offer good while supplies last. Must be sold and shipped by Amazon.com to be eligible. Limit one per customer. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

O think he meant that for NFS Shift

Does anyone know if Amazon will price match the Wheel deal in Best Buy with Need fo Speed Shift

yeah thanks, this is really helpful.
151l1259.jpg

Back when I entered the haloodst code, it only worked when lowercase. Maybe you should try again and see if that works.

[quote name='Ordoabchao']Back when I entered the haloodst code, it only worked when lowercase. Maybe you should try again and see if that works.[/QUOTE]

Also tried that yesterday with no success.

[quote name='Shady3011']Thanks, punisher. It's nice to have one consolidated thread than a bunch of them floating around.
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
Yea it really helps, I am tired of looking around, thanks for summing up all this into on thread.

Very awesome, I haven't seen that code for KH anywhere, so I just canceled my order and re-ordered. $25 now, instead of around $30 (with ECA). Thanks OP!

[quote name='doodofdoods']Kingdom Hearts DS also has a $10 giftcard. Too sweet to pass on.

I wonder what else has giftcards.[/QUOTE]

hmm don't even have a ds... and I sorta find that tempting...

bread's done
Back