Amazon: Disgaea 4 - Standard $30 / Premium $40

[quote name='slidecage']bad thing the 40 dont say premium on the page[/QUOTE]

That's because you have to actually CLICK ON PREMIUM on the page! :wall:

[quote name='KneeKnee']Says premium right under the price. Next to where it says standard.[/QUOTE]

yesterday in the TITLE is said

DISGAEA 4- premium

no where does that say that now

when I bought this last week, the page said "Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten (Premium Edition)" now this week for the premium page it says "Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten" That is what he is asking about. That person just wants to be sure, that is all.

[quote name='djduke316']Are you fucking serious? Here you go your majesty.

http://www.amazon.com/Disgaea-Promi..._4?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1336852852&sr=1-4[/QUOTE]

AND im saying

yesterday the page Looked like this

Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten (Premium Edition)

ON THE PAGE

Its a bug on the site Either way cause when you go into the 2nd page it says it.. BUT NOWHERE does it say it on main page so dont be shocked if they screw you over

Lol at the above. It's amazon, if by chance they sent you the regular, Amazon would fix it up and have your premium with a free $10 off coupon out in a day.

If you click the premium button on the page, the cover art changes to the premium edition as well as displays the extras (fuka figure, etc). I ordered the premium edition upon release and it shows "you ordered this item...." on the top of the page.

I wouldn't worry about getting the wrong edition.

[quote name='djduke316']Are you fucking serious? Here you go your majesty.

http://www.amazon.com/Disgaea-Promi..._4?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1336852852&sr=1-4

Does it really need to say PREMIUM on the item description when it clearly is the premium that is sold? Just check out, go back into your order and you can see it says premium edition on your order.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='slidecage']AND im saying

ON THE PAGE

Its a bug on the site Either way cause when you go into the 2nd page it says it.. BUT NOWHERE does it say it on main page so dont be shocked if they screw you over[/QUOTE]

I'll repeat: Just check out, go back into your order and you can see it says premium edition on your order!

calm down. the cover art images are different and the asin #'s for each page are different. thats all the proof you need.

[quote name='slidecage']AND im saying

ON THE PAGE

Its a bug on the site Either way cause when you go into the 2nd page it says it.. BUT NOWHERE does it say it on main page so dont be shocked if they screw you over[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up OP! I placed an order for one of the 23.99 acceptable copies of the premium edition that was listed.

[quote name='LordVila']Thanks for the heads up OP! I placed an order for one of the 23.99 acceptable copies of the premium edition that was listed.[/QUOTE]

nice just did as well

grabbed a 1.00 ps2 game to get free shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dang, now I'm really tempted in buying the game.
I have never played any Disgaea game so will I be confused or anything if I buy the A Promise Unforgotten?

[quote name='TimesTicking']Oh dang, now I'm really tempted in buying the game.
I have never played any Disgaea game so will I be confused or anything if I buy the A Promise Unforgotten?[/QUOTE]

The story in Disgaea games are probably the easy aspect of the series to pick up on.

Are the new games easier to pick up on than the first one on PSP? That game pissed me off by making it so difficult to proceed in the story.

[quote name='Smashbro29']Are the new games easier to pick up on than the first one on PSP? That game pissed me off by making it so difficult to proceed in the story.[/QUOTE]

Difficult as in the game was hard so it took time to advance? Or the story was difficult to understand? If it's the first part then, NO! Disgaea games are meant that you grind a lot. Game can get challenging in any of them. You're suppose to keep playing older levels to get better everything.

[quote name='Rock_Dash3X']Difficult as in the game was hard so it took time to advance? Or the story was difficult to understand? If it's the first part then, NO! Disgaea games are meant that you grind a lot. Game can get challenging in any of them. You're suppose to keep playing older levels to get better everything.[/QUOTE]

I meant the "die and start over the entire story then have to sit through 15 minutes of cutscene THEN you get another shot at the level".

I've been intrigued about the game ever since I saw the anime. I wonder if this is a good price point or better wait for a better one for the normal version (?) Comments about the premium edition?

bread's done
Back