Amazon DOTD 09-07-09: Seinfeld The Complete Series ($99.99) / Possible Lighting Deal

xNightfire147x

CAGiversary!
Hopefully this hasn't been posted (though I did run a search and viewed the latest threads and couldn't find anything. So if it has been posted my apologies.) Anyways today's Amazon DOTD is the complete DVD series of Seinfield for only $100.

- Seinfield - The Complete Series

Regarding the lightning deals, I have found that the 10am clue seems to be referring to the Bluray version of Casablanca but since we are dealing with Amazon who really knows for sure XD. I will try to edit this post in the morning with a link if I'm right.

This is really tempting, but I shouldn't be spending the money. Besides... with this show on syndication on several channels all the time, I feel I can pass.

I really like Seinfeld, though I'm not a fanatic over it or anything. Besides, this show is always on somewhere, it kind of make it less vital to own the DVDs (I do own the first couple seasons).

I've been wanting to get this set for a while, so I'm in for one. I know it's on syndication all the time, but it seems I always seem to catch around the same 10 or so episodes all the time. :p

Thanks for the info, OP.

-George

I'm in for one even though I really shouldn't do it this month. I just bought a new receiver. I'm hoping there's a good deal on Home Improvement at some point. I'd like to pick up that whole series on the cheap.

Thanks OP! Casablanca Ultimate Ed. on BD for $29. My dad is a giant fan so got a gift for the holidays already. That's probably the first time in years I've picked something up before the weekend before Christmas lol.

very very tempting but i just shelled out a shit load of $ to repair my laptop.. anyone know how much it is w/ tax + shipping? i don't have an amazon account if its under 120 i might do it

[quote name='styl3s']very very tempting but i just shelled out a shit load of $ to repair my laptop.. anyone know how much it is w/ tax + shipping? i don't have an amazon account if its under 120 i might do it[/QUOTE]

Free shipping on orders over $25, and in most states there's no tax. Put it in your cart and click checkout to find out the total cost. You can always back out before you confirm if the price isn't what you want.

You see, I've already started my Christmas shopping. Seinfeld? The WHOLE bloody show for 99 bucks? I have a brother that will absolutely flip over this come Xmas morning. Winning!!

bread's done
Back