Amazon DOTD: 3rd Rock From the Sun Complete Seasons 1-6 $99.99

I've wanted this hilarious show on dvd for the longest time and almost started getting them until I found out that these box sets contain (I have no idea why) the syndicated edited versions of each episode. Unless they have re-released and fixed them or unless you don't care about 2 minutes per episode being cut from your dvd's, then I would stay away from these.

[quote name='hobocorpses']I've wanted this hilarious show on dvd for the longest time and almost started getting them until I found out that these box sets contain (I have no idea why) the syndicated edited versions of each episode. Unless they have re-released and fixed them or unless you don't care about 2 minutes per episode being cut from your dvd's, then I would stay away from these.[/QUOTE]

That particular practice always gets on my nerves.

[quote name='hobocorpses']I've wanted this hilarious show on dvd for the longest time and almost started getting them until I found out that these box sets contain (I have no idea why) the syndicated edited versions of each episode. Unless they have re-released and fixed them or unless you don't care about 2 minutes per episode being cut from your dvd's, then I would stay away from these.[/quote]

What the hell.

Thanks for saving me $100.

That's a pretty good price, but I picked these up during a couple of the B1G1 sales from deepdiscount.com and paid less than $70 for all of them. I had forgotten how great this show was since I hadn't seen it in years.

bread's done
Back