Amazon DOTD Bad Day LA pc $1.99

Fudge that, I'm gonna make Amazon my beotch and order it for $1.99 shipped (free 2 day) since I have prime MUWAHAHAHA!!!!!

It's an award winning game, you know....

"worst game of the year" "biggest dissapointment" "coaster of the year"... that sort of stuff.

Personally I haven't tried it so I dunno if it's as bad as they all say.

[quote name='Sideswiper']I guess I'm the only one who liked this game...[/QUOTE]

yes you are. now hang your head in shame.

[quote name='freshzen']Fudge that, I'm gonna make Amazon my beotch and order it for $1.99 shipped (free 2 day) since I have prime MUWAHAHAHA!!!!![/QUOTE]

At least someone is getting some joy. ;-)

[quote name='atomsk']yes you are. now hang your head in shame.[/quote]

I hate a lot of games but I don't hate this one. I like the art style, shooting zombies, and giant people in hamburger suits.

I mean sure the game is bad but $2, I'd say it's worth it.

Anyway I'd recommend downloading the demo... if you hate the demo, you'll hate the game, and you'll get the experience for $0.

Do not buy this game! I actually bought it from EB when it was pennied out and tried it for about 5 minutes and then shut it off and un-installed it.

It. Is. That. Bad.

The only thing it has going for it is that it is a game and you can walk around. Try to do anything else and it just doesn't work right.

Lol, that's hilarious actually. It's such a huge discount, but the game is absolutely terrible. I wouldn't be surprised if the people at Amazon were throwing these up as joke deals more than anything (which they seem to do fairly often lately...).

[quote name='FFBlitzace']Just hold off and get it for free from Amazon's dumpster outside tomorrow night.[/quote]

LOL

uhg. They really need to stop with these fillers. We need consitantly good deals. This is just junk that you see in the bargain bin at CrapUSA.

[quote name='happyorangeman']Do not buy this game! I actually bought it from EB when it was pennied out and tried it for about 5 minutes and then shut it off and un-installed it.

It. Is. That. Bad.

The only thing it has going for it is that it is a game and you can walk around. Try to do anything else and it just doesn't work right.[/QUOTE]

? What is that picture of Rorshach from?

man, i thought I was getting a steal picking this up at biglots last week, now I see I paid twice what I should have.

Granted, I haven't installed it yet, but i doubt it's as deathly awful as everyone is saying...

Just another chime in warning against this game. Incredibly disappointing, and a real waste of potential.

Allow me to reccomend spending 10 times the money to buy Scrapland, which is easily 100 times better than Bad Day LA.

This is the first time that i'm reading reviews for this. Seems like things have changed for American McGee since Alice....

[quote name='A Happy Panda']? What is that picture of Rorshach from?[/quote]

I think I found it on a Watchmen fan site somwhere. For some reason it's pretty difficult to find any pics from The Watchmen. Great Graphic Novel though.

bread's done
Back